House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBan the person above you. - Page 3 I_voting_barBan the person above you. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBan the person above you. - Page 3 I_voting_barBan the person above you. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Ban the person above you.

Go down 
+16
WaywardWiccan
Marshall.
Devon
*~Dreamer~*
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
natshane
!Emo-Wolf-Nox!
Knight
VampyreFreak
pps1993
gigglz
Rosalie
Amii
Zoey
Shaunee
calico
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Amii
Enrolling in the House of Night
Amii

Female Join date : 2009-08-22

Ban the person above you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Banned cause no problem, dear. ^^ I know the feeling, well, mostly. So, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://temporary-insanity.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm

banned cuz I am trying to get on with life..planning my wedding. lol. what are you up to?
Back to top Go down
Amii
Enrolling in the House of Night
Amii

Female Join date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 am

Banned cause youre getting married?! Awesome. >.< I hope it is amazing~ Haha. Anddd, nothing /: just attempting to make it through my last year of high school xD.
Back to top Go down
http://temporary-insanity.darkbb.com
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 am

Banned cause I fell I've missed everything...Angel I'm sorry about everything =[ *huggles* and Amii..you'll make it through High School
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Banned cuz *hugs Rose back* I know don't worry about it. Amii same here...Senior is suppous to rock, but this one..idk way to much darma. lol
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 pm

banned because i agree this senior year sucks and congrats on the wedding!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DancerQueen92

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 pm

banned cuz thanks Smile I thought I told yall?
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm

banned because my gma passed away this afternoon Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Banned cuz oh honey I am so so sorry. *hugs* I am here if you wanna talk. :'(
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 pm

banned cause thanks im still in the processing stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Banned cuz I am sorrry...I wish I could do something.
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:59 pm

banned because just showing you care enough to say sorry is good its more than my own family is/has done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Banned cuz I am sorry...I am here, I'll be here if you need me. E-mail me if you wanna talk and I am not here

allangelabove1@msn.com
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

banned because thanks angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm

banned cuz youre welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 am

Banned cuz its myself and I'm lossing my mind.
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm

banned because i know the feeling and im sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

banned cuz its all right...this site is going down hill again
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 am

banned because i knows and its so sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:50 pm

banned cuz I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

banned because my best friend is leaving school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm

banned cuz why?
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:54 pm

banned because his mum wont made it so he cant graduate with us if he stays at our school since we are like some lame advanced high school so he has to go to a different school and we wont get to really see him and his "twinny" just moved 6 hours away so im his last twin and we are getting split up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

banned cuz oh honey I am so sorry, thats not far that his mum is spiltting him up from all of his friends, and its during senior year to? thats not fair at all, it quite lame, I am sorry
Back to top Go down
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

banned because i know, and now he is even farther from his girlfriend Sarah (ya her, i and his little sis have the same name so its kinda weird) so she is super sad too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you.   Ban the person above you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban the person above you.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: The Rec Hall :: General :: Games-
Jump to: