House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:56 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)

Rosalie (2948)

calico (2263)

natshane (1789)

Namine+Roxas (1749)

ML3 (1217)

Kila (1066)

*~Dreamer~* (1037)

!lunerflower! (946)

Havoc (661)

Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Share | 

Venting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 am

you can only for calls, text can still get to you.
Back to top Go down
!Emo-Wolf-Nox!
Affinity for Air
Affinity for Air

Female Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 am

^ Some companies like Verizon and Sprint let you totally block a person including texts (my ex-friends blocked me for no reason) and if they continue to text you or whatever they might get fined if you blockd them. But i think you have to pay like $20 to totally block them like that. I'm not sure about other phone companies though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thosechosentofight.vampire-legend.com

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 am

T-mobile doesn't have that, I wish they did. I am so sick of these two
Back to top Go down
!Emo-Wolf-Nox!
Affinity for Air
Affinity for Air

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 am

Well that sucks. all phone companies should have that though cuz thats totally suckish you cant just block them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

lol I know right but its oh wells.
Back to top Go down
Namine+Roxas
Moderator - Affinity for Earth

Female Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Can you change your number?

Wasted fixing all the problems you've made
up in your own mind. If it was not your fault but mine, and
it was your heart on line. I really messed it up this time,
didn't I my dear?
Little Lion Man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Emo-Wolf-Nox!
Affinity for Air
Affinity for Air

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm

^Yeah i had to change my number once but i think my parents had to pay fro it. I had to change it cuz a creepy spanish guy kept calling me and asking my sister "como tu es la manzana?" wich means "How is you apple?" and he wouldnt stop calling me so my parents changed my #. It costs some money though just like completely blocking someone can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 pm

I could but I really just don't want to. I got into a fight today with the guy and almost broke his nose cuz will he was doing things that I really don't wish to talk about and I think that hit home to leave me alone, I haven't heard from them since Smile
Back to top Go down
Namine+Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Go Angel!~

didn't I my dear?
Little Lion Man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namine+Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:43 am

Okay so my mom is really bothering me.

First off, (not really relevant to the big picture but I want to incude it) I spent like two hours throwing playing cards against a wall to get a picture of them falling that I liked and positioning them in a hat with good lighting. I posted them on Facebook really proud of my work when my mom comments on the entire album or whatever and said "Lol kid being bored.' And I got really upset and then she screamed at me because it was a 'joke'.

And then we've been fighting over everything. Most of the time it's something I do or don't do. But on top of that school is going crappy, I don't have a lot of classes I like, my 'friend' is super mad at me and he's a total jerk (my other friend and I don't see why we've kept trying to be friends at this point), another girl who's new to the school but longtime friends with my non-jerk friend is jealous because she thinks my friend is now ditching her for me, one of my classes just got it's teacher(we haven't had one for two weeks), and this year is going a lot worse than last year.

I don't really care, I've sucked it up in situations like this before but it's just a lot of stress and then me and my mom fighting adds to it because I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.

didn't I my dear?
Little Lion Man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Emo-Wolf-Nox!
Affinity for Air
Affinity for Air

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 pm

I hate school '-.- last year we didnt havev our real teacher for a whole quarter because she was having her baby! '-.- so i definetly know about the whole teacher transiton thing. no advice on it though xD

My family is always screaming at eachother so im use to the arguing and such. My wehole family was arguing about how much we argue last nigh! So i cant give oyu advice for no-more-arguing. Its been 12 years and ive still havent figured out how to keep my family from yelling.

Friend issues are soo annoying. I've definietly been there too. Just do anything stupid that makes it worse, cuz i did that and i lost atleast 4 of my friends.

My advice probably wont help but its just advice! xDD
Back to top Go down
Namine+Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Yeah, and our new teacher is very pregnant so in a few months(probably less) she'll be out.

I don't think anyone can, so that's okay.

I don't even consider him a friend anymore. He just littearlly abuses me and my friends. He'll grab us and push us around and last year on the last day of school we got to go play in this field, he grabbed my leg pulled it into the air and twisted it behind my back. I swear I thought I wasn't going to want to move again. And then, a few weeks before school ended him and my other friend we're fighting over her phone and where pushing me on accident, I swatted at them to get them to stop and accidentally hit him sort of and he claims I attacked him. And then he verbally abuses us, he always calls my friend ugly and he puts us down all the time. It's so irking.

didn't I my dear?
Little Lion Man

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

everyone fights with their family is normal...I know its stressfull but it will be over soon...partents normally pass it off as their kids growing up and kids pass it off as your not listen dang it...it normal don't worry about it..if it doesn't stop just look at your mom and say is there something you wanna talk about then just sit here yelling at me and making it even more stressfull in my life..I'll listen

as for this guy I think he need a totally life adjustment...I would say give him a taste of his own med. but from what I hear about you acc. hitting him, I wouldn't

This new girl just needs to chill and calm down...maybe you all could just hang out together and have fun at a mutal friends place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

okay this has nothing to do with the one above but once agian I wanna vent

okay so my dear friend Shelby I love her to bits and now she has gone off to date a guy that she only has texts and skypes with. Okay this guy is a total creep I know both of them way better then they would like to think. Shelbs is an amazing friend but when it comes to guys she isn't all that smart, even sara has said that and this guy that she hasn't even seen in person is a total creep and loves to cheat on his girlfriends and loves to abuse them like hitting and everything

so here is where I get all mad, I told her about him. I mean I know two of his exs and a girl that he liked but he put her in the freakin hospital for crying about loud because she didn't like him back. I tell her everything but the girl who didn't like him part and she tells me to stay out of it to mind my own bussine and you know I love her so its like okay whatever and then she goes and gets my other friend and tells her what I told her and now they're both mad at me and its like if you knew anything about my boyfriend doing stuff like this then tell me and they were like no we wouldn't and that is when i know that they are lying because they keep dissing on Sam and everything
Back to top Go down
ML3
Fleeing from the House of Night
Fleeing from the House of Night

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 am

right okay first ^^ really omg i have been there done that i mean you only trying to help it always upsets me when your friends think your being mean when you are only trying to help them it always upsets me honestly (u)!

and here goes my rant....
well honestly i have been with this guy a month and a bit and oi met him through a friend who then proceded to tell me he liked her first (she has a boyfriend now) but i am really self conscious and she nos this so now am sitting here thinking am i second best? i have been messed about before and honestly i dont want to be again!

i care about him alot but i dont wont to be the sad second best to him because i would feel so hurt and let down and then there has been my friend telling me this its really making me rethink everything about this guy i wish it didnt but it does i want to no if there is a point in me being with him we talk alot but i suppose am just being stupid but it just sometimes gets me down because if he just see's me as his second best and wont tell me why am i wasting my time?!
probably really stupid sorry guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

PostSubject: Re: Venting   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 am

Sorry ML. I couldn't really process your post because i'm inundated by my own issues. Mine'll be a hundred times more stupid trust me.

Typical betrayals, friends turn their back on you and befriend your enemy. That's still okay with me, i've learnt to accept reality -- people change.

People change, yes, they do, but what happens if it's someone who walked into your life when you're through the darkest times, and walked you out of it Then, did that to you? Turn their back on you, and befriend your arch enemy, and tell on you to those people?

Not to mention, it's a hermit talking here. (my definition of hermit: a hermit is one who tries to open up to others, but gets pushed further and further in each time they're hurt. And they keep changing their shells, hoping to be someone new, someone not the them people presume, not the them that needs to follow others and work their ass of for others, and someone who can just be friends with others.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venting   

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: The Rec Hall :: General :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: