House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapUntamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barUntamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapUntamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barUntamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~   Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~ Untamed-book-cover-1sn7st1

Zoey tries to make up with her friends while simultaneously trying to figure out what exactly is going on at the House of Night. Former enemies, Zoey and Aphrodite start becoming friends, and Zoey reunites with her old friends by revealing her past secrets. Zoey and Aphrodite decide to connect the House of Night with the outside world, and begin a relationship with Street Cats, a cat shelter/pet store run by nuns. Despite an uneasy start, Zoey soon develops a friendship with the sisters. Aphrodite has a vision where Zoey dies...twice. Meanwhile, Zoey soon becomes overwhelmed by her burgeoning feelings for a new transfer student, James Stark, and her unresolved feelings for ex-boyfriend and now new temporary professor, Erik. Zoey begins to bond with Stark only to be quickly crushed when he rejects the Change and dies in her arms.He then comes back as one of Neferet's evil red fledglings. Zoey discovers that Stevie Rae is not what she used to be, and learns about the true evil of Neferet's newest ally, Kalona. Raven Mockers; Kalona's sons, cause Zoey's grandmother, Sylvia Redbird, to get into a serious car accident. Aphrodite, who had temporarily been given Stevie Rae's earth affinity for safekeeping, loses the affinity, and when she and Zoey reveal this, along with her new-found humanity and the secret of the red fledglings, at the New Year's ritual, Neferet kills Shekinah (the High Priestess of all Vampyres who agreed with Zoey), unleashes Kalona on the House of Night, and uses an undead Stark to seriously wound Stevie Rae. Startled by this unexpected turn of events, Zoey, her friends, Erik, and the red fledglings all escape the school and go into hiding underground. Zoey and her friends then prepare for a fight against evil with the help of their goddess, Nyx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/

Untamed ~May Contain Spoilers~
Page 1 of 1