House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapNeferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barNeferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapNeferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barNeferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~   Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 pm

The High Priestess of the House of Night, Neferet appears to be a very beautiful Vampyre with a thick long auburn hair and moss colored almond eyes. Her mark resembles ocean waves with the Vampyres' sapphire tattoo. She was Zoey's mentor until she revealed her true nature. She can reanimate dead fledglings (red fledglings) when they die and make them obey her. When Zoey found out about her, Neferet made plans with Loren Blake (her lover) to pretend to fall in love with Zoey so that he could extract information from her. Later, Loren was brutally murdered by Neferet, a single day after the death of Professor Nolan. In Untamed, she freed Kalona from the Earth after the red fledgling Stark injured Stevie Rae, whose blood caused Kalona's freedom. She calls herself Nyx Incarnate and in Burned, Kalona states that she is becoming something of an Immortal herself. She also bound Kalona to her in Burned, promising to release him only if he managed to make Zoey stay in the Otherworld.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/
bellarosa
Being Marked
bellarosa

Female Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : Changing Hell's Sign from "Have Fear All Ye Who Enter Here" To "Hell Is Temporarily Closed Due To Over Capacity Thank You Your New Management"

Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~   Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Neferet is still that scared ten year old girl inside. She wants power and control in order to satiate that raw pain she feels all the time. That makes her wants to be on top. The name she gave herself means 'most beautiful' in Egyptian. And in choosing that name she wants to claim that ancient queen's history as her own. She is a pale imitation and unimaginative. Poor Morgan Kinnard, she doesn't know that while she wishes to become Mistress of the Universe (Evilene), the white bull wants to see it burn to ashes, her included. Thanatos said that the bulls can only acquire what they are missing from the other by destroying itself in the process unless the sneaky Jerk has found a way to circumvent a law it created. Or Neferet could be what I describes as "people so filled with hate and hate every single thing till they don't understand what they hate and burn until they implode and take everything with them as the fire rages."
Back to top Go down
http://painxkillerxjane.blogspot.com/

Neferet ~May Contain Spoilers~
Page 1 of 1