House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapZoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barZoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapZoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barZoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~   Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Zoey is a 17-year-old girl from Broken Arrow who, when she becomes a fledgling, moves to the House of Night. Given special powers by the goddess Nyx, whom she encounters in a vision, her crescent moon is filled in and she has an affinity for all five elements (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Spirit). The first five novels, and portions of the later ones, are written in the first person point of view with her as narrator, so her interior monologues assume center stage. Zoey is a lot like author Kristin Cast was at her age; this was done deliberately, to make it easier for Kristin to tell how Zoey would react in any given situation, and may have added depth and realism to Zoey's character, the most fully developed of the series. Like Kristin, Zoey has a love for brown pop. Zoey has hazel eyes, olive tone skin, and black hair. She is the reincarnation of A-ya, a woman created by ancient Cherokee women, created only to love Kalona and to trap him under the earth, and has some of A-ya's memories. Zoey has a messy love life, always balancing more than one guy at a time. Zoey's soul is shattered when she witnesses Kalona snap Heath's neck. She needs to piece her soul together and return to her body in 7 days or all hell will break loose. The White Bull will kill the Black Bull and Neferet will rule even over Kalona. Darkness will rule as Neferet makes slaves of all beings. Some one stands between Zoey's soul and body though. Heath. Zoey cannot imagine life without him so she is willing to stay in the Otherworld with him forever and let her body die. Stark saves her and she returns to earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~   Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 am

I'm not overly fond of Zoey anymore. I mean, I never was completely bowled over by here in the beginning but now I just feel that she needs to grow up more and expand as a character. To me it seems she has the 'spolit brat syndrome', she gets what she wants eventually with little or no loss
Spoiler:
Feel free to disagree...this is just my opinion x]
Back to top Go down

Zoey Redbird ~May Contain Spoilers~
Page 1 of 1