House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_lcapDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_voting_barDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_lcapDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_voting_barDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?

Go down 
+5
ML3
Devon
VampyreFreak
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Rosalie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do You Think Zoey Deserves Stark?
Yes
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_lcap44%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Meh..
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_lcap22%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_lcap33%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 am

Ok.
Some of you may know my thoughts, many of you probably don't.
Basically, after re-reading, thinking and roleplaying I've come to the point where I don't think Zoey deserves someone like Stark.
I mean, they'd known each ten minutes, and then they're warrior and priestess within a seriously short amount of time.
It all moves a bit fast I guess....and I coule totally come up with a character more compatible with Stark then Zoey will ever be..

..Just sayin' ;]
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

A character that happens to be just like you, you mean ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 am

..Maybe.. >.>
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 am

Haha
I thought that much ;]

You are obsessed!!
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 am

:O I can't help it I swear...He's just...perfect in every way?
<33
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 am

Haha he does sound quite perfect to be honest.

I have the perfect image of him in my head. :-P
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 am

Exactly...James Stark is the most perfect guy ever...

And same...<333
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am

Maybe not the perfect guy ever (because he doesn't exist =[) but he would be lol
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 am

If we forget that same fact then he would be x]
I'm makingi t my mission to find a real life James Stark...

..Wow I'm kinda sad lol
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:55 am

Lol well I've found mine. Cuz he's perfect for me =]

Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 am

I think she deserves him, cause every one deserves a guy they fall for within 10 minutes of meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

Aww x]

Anyway, back on topic.
I think Zoey should work more to get Stark...Other then just having him as soon as he turns up on the scene =P

I get what you're saying Em...but to me, falling for them after knowing them 10 minutes doesn't prove anything other then the fact that you've attractied to their physical appearance.
You no nothing of their personality, or habits all which contribute to a fair relationship >.<
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 am

Emily - that is exactly how me and Lee ended up. Meeting for 10 minutes and we're still together after over 5 months =]

I'm not sure whether Zoey deserves Stark or not. I don't think she deserves Heath at all! But with Stark, it's different...
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 am

Nat - the thing with you and Lee however is that although you may have only met him for 10 minutes at first. You then started dating before you got together yes?
I think instead of just having them sworn to be together they should have skipped this and waited for her to fix the world and then maybe dated a bit.
not like.. Boys Meets Girl, Boy decideds he loves girl in 10 minutes, Boy swears himself to protect Girl always >.<
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:19 am

Rose - Nah, we never dated. 10 minutes, Lee kisses me and decides he wants to be with me. Have been inseparable since lol!

Yeh, I agree. The whole Stark/Zoey thing should have been delayed for a bit
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 am

In which case you're an exception x]

But yeah...all I'm saying.
Plus she shouldn't get someone so nice when she's been messing with other peoples heart at the same time.
Hurt other people and then get who you want just doesn't seem right >.<
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 am

Yeh she's the player in the books to be honest.
Stark shouldn't be messed around!!
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am

Exactly. He deserves to be treated with love and kindness rather then one of a group
Back to top Go down
Devon
Being Marked
Devon

Female Join date : 2010-09-24

Character sheet
Name: Rouge
Affinity: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:10 pm

they say love is fast and blind....
idk maybe she does deserve good love after
being screwed over so many times.
Back to top Go down
http://dark-daughter-sons.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm

But does he deserve to have the chance to be screwed over?
It shouldn't all be about her..
Back to top Go down
Devon
Being Marked
Devon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 pm

this is true, she is a cheater. but she could change and it was only her sleeping with loren..
mmm but now that i look at it, stark is to good for her. he would never hurt her and he would die for her...
she just needs him in her life not as her man.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

She'd have to do alot of proving herself for me to think she was anywhere near worthy of having someone like Stark. He would give anything for her and she still loved Heath even when she knows this
Back to top Go down
Devon
Being Marked
Devon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:37 pm

your right...but it would be hard for her not to love heath he was her whole life.....
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Then she should do anything for Heath, not lead Stark on.
If Heath was Zoey's whole life, she should make him the only one in her life...
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Exactly what I was going to say.
Zoey doesn't deserve Stark because he doesn't deserve to be treated like crap.
She shouldn't have got with Eric
She shouldn't have slept with Loren
and she shouldn't get Stark to herself because she does not deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next