House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_vote_lcapinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_voting_barinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_vote_lcapinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_voting_barinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD Empty
PostSubject: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 am

Locution

Words Words Words Words
I'm reaching, stretching my mind
To find the perfectly matching ones
The words that fit the mold completely

How is it I can never find the thing to say
When I need to say it the most of all
When I've stood in front of a mirror
Saying them all over and over again

I know what I want to say
Until I have to say it
I fear the world's reaction
To what needs to be done

Or said in this case

Last edited by Katie-la on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 am

'stage fright' was the first thing that came to my mind. zomg. that's so like me. have so much to say, until i've to stand before a group of ppl and say it. Even though we're just having a casual chat, but i can't say it out... i end up saying a completely different thing from what i want to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Stage fright? I can see it. I was thinking of it as confronting someone. But, ya know, I can totally see stage fright in this.

I've never had it tho...xD I've put a fat suit on in front of my whole entire school and danced like a retard...Great way to make friends actually. lol...But let's NOT get into that.

Yeah. I think stage fright is probably more like this poem. I'm glad someone can relate to it! That's what I try to make it feel like. Like someone is there who shares your fears and your pains.
The whole "you are not alone" thing.

yay!

I like this site. It's quiet in a good kind of way.
Back to top Go down
WaywardWiccan
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
WaywardWiccan

Female Join date : 2010-12-27

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I can totally relate to this. I am what you'd call an angry person. I can think of all kinds of things I'd love to say to people who wrong me. But when it comes to actually confronting them I falter. Which is why, I think, that I like to write. That way I can still get my emotions and words out. Two thumbs up, hun. Wonderful poem!
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Thank you very much! I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad you all can relate!
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

I can see being controlled in this poem and in another perspective, I could also relate to stage fright... nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks so much! Here are some more from the other site:

What If You Leave
Because of Me
I Hurt You and Cried
On That Day I Died

Gone Forever
Tears and Blood
I Loved You So Dearly
Now I Don't Trust

You Promised Me Forever
Love and Faith
You Promised Me You'd Be Here
And Give Me Strength

I'm All Alone
In This Forsaken House
With Screams and Tears
To Block The Past Out

Away From The Pain
That You'd Given Me
Away From The Sorrow
I Felt As I'd Weep

Last edited by Katie-la on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 am

Huh? Where somemore?? LOL
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am

lol i have the same thinking as you nate. ><
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 am

Sorry. Oops! xD
This Is It (Back off M.J. I <3 You so Chill)

Please don't let me go
I see it in your eyes
You want to, badly
But please don't let me fall

Right now
I feel really cold
I feel your grip slip-slip-sliping
I feel my world finally crash-crash-crashing

My chest is going to burst
Any minute now you'll
Leave me to myself
And I'll drop into the dark

Right now
Is the moment everyone's waited for
Right now
The moment I'm alone
Right now
Will I be alone forever

Will you really abandon me
Will no one come to save me
Why are you doing this
Why do you hate me so much

I tried so hard
I tried to fight
I tried and I tried and I tried
And I failed

Now the world is spinning
You are really letting go
This time is for real
It's not my imagination

I played make believe
For too long, I guess
And now you're gone

Lala Land

Now, it's impossible for me to fool myself
It's useless for me to point fingers at others
It's unreasonable because all along
The whole entire time that I've pretended

You were the one who watched me fall
You were the one who laughed at me
You were the one who pretended with me
You were the one who tricked me

The reason I'm falling right now

Is because you pushed me
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 am

Always There

The marks that have
Been put on your heart
The lashes, too
Will never go away

No matter how hard
I try to cheer you up
The depression stays
rooted to your soul

I put on a smile
I act the fool
But it never
Phases you at all

It'll All Get Better

"Time will heal everything"
I laugh at the fool
Who spoke those words
He was a stupid man

For you are the living proof
Those words are lies
Time has made your wounds deeper
And I fear you will never smile again

Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

Now I see it, haha.

Is this a romance poem? I joined a group in a site which write romance poems and I always wanted to try it out. lol
A nice one btw, and it's quite a smooth read:0)
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 am

I'm not gonna hold back
Standing on my own feet
That's my goal

I'm lazy and confused a lot
But that will soon change
Don't be surprised

You've been pushing
Way to hard
Now's it's time to prove that

I don't need you.

Alone

I don't wanna be alone
But it seems that
I have been put there by fate

You didn't want to hurt me
But, of course,
I forced you too

Is that what you want to say to me?
Do you think I'll believe it?
It doesn't seem to solve anything.

And I'll always be alone.
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 am

It'all get better - hey! I was planning to write somethiing like that too!!! XDDD I love this poem because it spoke the truth, nothing I love most in a poem that the 'element' of truth.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am

natshane wrote:
Now I see it, haha.

Is this a romance poem? I joined a group in a site which write romance poems and I always wanted to try it out. lol
A nice one btw, and it's quite a smooth read:0)

No. (thankies for the comment xD)
I've only wrote one romance poem...Of which I can remember. Hurr it is:

That Moment
So.
So what?
Sooo...
Sooooooo!?
*cough*iloveyoutoo*cough*
I thought so.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

(ehh I think i've read the first two.)

Always there -- I don't know.. But it somehow touched my heart... Even though you probably wasn't directing it at me. But yeah, it feels like you're talking to me... And it really makes people want to tear. Neutral

It'll all get better -- ehh... This... this... Wow. Speechless. It's just what I want to say... You're able to convey it so well O:

It flows so well... and I like that first line. Yes, complete fool. Time doesn't heal anything. But time permits you to think, and it helps you to reflect. That's probably what they meant by healing i suppose? Think and enlighten yourself, and see how much of a fool you were to stay in that well and get emotional about your own pathetic life. Enlighten you and let you be able to walk on and not be a bigger fool by killing yourself... That's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

natshane wrote:
It'all get better - hey! I was planning to write somethiing like that too!!! XDDD I love this poem because it spoke the truth, nothing I love most in a poem that the 'element' of truth.

Haha! I can totally see it now "Katie the Speaker of Truth" xD
I can have my own billboard.

Through It All
How would you know?
I've been through it.
Have you really?
Yeah.
So I am not alone?
I promise.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am

*~Dreamer~* wrote:
(ehh I think i've read the first two.)

Always there -- I don't know.. But it somehow touched my heart... Even though you probably wasn't directing it at me. But yeah, it feels like you're talking to me... And it really makes people want to tear. Neutral

It'll all get better -- ehh... This... this... Wow. Speechless. It's just what I want to say... You're able to convey it so well O:

It flows so well... and I like that first line. Yes, complete fool. Time doesn't heal anything. But time permits you to think, and it helps you to reflect. That's probably what they meant by healing i suppose? Think and enlighten yourself, and see how much of a fool you were to stay in that well and get emotional about your own pathetic life. Enlighten you and let you be able to walk on and not be a bigger fool by killing yourself... That's what I think.

Haha! In my old school there was a girl who was really depressed and I wrote her a poem in this Social class and she started bawling. She said she had never had anyone do something like that for her. I was so happy that I started crying too! I'm glad I can have you have something like htat with my poems. I think I'll post it on here if she can send it to me.
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:48 am

I love Dreamer's review, I'm so glad I joined this group because I could exchange honest opinion with poets here. I think the poems you posted here sort of have the same 'edge', gah I don't know how to explain it >.<

She cried? You must have something in you girl! LOL
I wrote a heartbreak poem for my friend once and she was even more heartbroken, bad huh? LOL
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am

natshane wrote:
I love Dreamer's review, I'm so glad I joined this group because I could exchange honest opinion with poets here. I think the poems you posted here sort of have the same 'edge', gah I don't know how to explain it >.<

She cried? You must have something in you girl! LOL
I wrote a heartbreak poem for my friend once and she was even more heartbroken, bad huh? LOL

It wasn't that the poem was good. I daresay it was pretty bad. But what made her cry I think was the fact that she knew that I'll be there for her. I think she really felt alone and I could tell. But I didn't really know how to tell her, "Hey! I'm here if ya need me!" and we were friends ever since I moved xD

We embrace
Pull apart
Look into
Your Blue Eyes
I almost cry

You give
Me a glimpse
Of a ghost
Of your smile

I have
1000 words
To say
But none will come out

I love you
I need you
I want you
To stay
But instead
The moment's over
You fade away

We both
Fall this time
I see you beside me
Dead face
soon to be mine

Your dead eyes
They're open
They stare in my soul
Rolls down my face
A single tear
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 am

nate, writing a heartbreak poem for a person going through heartbreak isn't hurting them more. They cry harder because they're comforted that someone understands the feeling their going through. It's like we'll cry when we're touched. And why are we touched? Because we feel that we're loved, we're cared for, and that we're understood.

why i said her poem was amazing was because I felt like someone is in it with me. I believe everyone has the ability to do that, just some are faster then then others.

Ladeh, you know... Those two are one of the best I've seen of all of your works. Relating isn't important, it's how much you make the person feel loved and let them think that they're understood by you.

Maybe that's the power of poetry.

I like the last stanza the most. Somehow it stood out.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 am

That Place

I want to go to a place
Where no one knows my name
To walk in a gigantic crowd
Far away from you

I want to leave behind
You and your memories
To go somewhere far away
Where no one knows my name

Maybe I won't remember
I will finally forget
What has tortured me
and burned me for so long

See-Through

Have you ever talked to someone
And realized they can't see you
So you sit and wait and wait and wait
For them to see you for who you are

You hide behind half-truths and lies
Propaganda if you will
And you have not a shred of life
Behind them

Behind the lies is nothingness
You are nothing
And you are invisible
You are see-through

Deep Blue

You are pulled and pushed
Deeper you plunge
There is nothing on the surface
To help you breathe

But, oddly, you smile, peaceful
As you descend
Deeper with every second
To your------

Last edited by Katie-la on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 am

That Place - Words wouldn't come, when I read this poem, feelings that gone through my mind, couldn't be put into form. Omg, this is epic. You just potrayed what I felt of leaving a place, to start anew, and to leave all the rumours behind and be someone new.

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks, Nat! I'm glad Smile
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 am

You're welcome Kat! Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next