House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_vote_lcapYellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_voting_barYellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_vote_lcapYellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_voting_barYellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic   Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 am

Prologue

Crashing 30-foot waves, driving rain and cold winds… The norm during the months of November to March, many storm watchers brave the torrential weather and head over for a first-hand experience of storm. Of course, being an adventurer, the unquenchable thirst for excitement drew Katsumi Yuri to Tofino, Vancouver Island.

Despite all the discouragements and showers of worry from friends and relatives, Yuri was nailed on to take herself on a ride through the water war with the unforgiving sea and menacing ocean. Having experienced all the fear and tantalising thrills through being a war reporter and going on private sky-diving trips, her fear gene seemed to have diminished from within her. Life seemed to her like a pawn in a game, just waiting to be taken from her open palms.

Her frequent answer to reporters, ‘Life’s too short to laze around. Get up and go, be up for new experiences!’ revealed her ever-living vivacity towards life… She is but a tender age of 15… A tender age of 15

(( Thank you for lengthy reviews! I've been away from writing for so long, I believe I've became so rusty, I'm creaking!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic   Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Story:
A pretty resort it was, facing the usually calm, clear sea peppered with beautiful seashells and living creatures. Yuri was almost about to give up and return to Singapore after three vain days of sun-bathing by the beach when the first sign of storm finally showed itself. Rain was at last pelting against the reinforced glass window of her resort, creating a melodious accompaniment to Yuri’s piano song. Yuri had it all planned. She would go on an adventure to stimulate her worn out brain before hitting the stage to perform her well-rehearsed music piece with her orchestra. It always worked. She would, without fail, wow the audience with a refreshing feel to the music piece after going on adventures.

She wrestled with the wind to open the windows, hoping to experience the first storm of her life, only to be greeted with the slamming of the windows. Heaving a sigh, she sat down on the ledge, waiting to be summoned by her boyfriend, Zacharie Mitchell, a novice diving coach of Tofino.

As the wind picked up speed and howled against the closed windows, droplets of rain began to leave slanted streaks of their existence. Yuri watched as the sights on the other side of the window slowly blurred into a mess of colours.

Even through the fury of the storm, it could not be mistaken… The warning sirens have been sounded. Her shoulders sunk heavily as if the torrential weather was wearing away all her vivacity, all visitors and residents are to stay indoors when the siren is sounded. All of her thirst had been drained away by the long wait and eventually, with the mocking sirens. Although there were nothing to see out of the window, Yuri remained seated behind the closed window, feeling strong winds forcing themselves between narrow the gap of the glass.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic   Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 am

Even through the fury of the storm, it could not be mistaken… The warning sirens have been sounded. Her shoulders sunk heavily as if the torrential weather was wearing away all her vivacity, all visitors and residents are to stay indoors when the siren is sounded. All of her thirst had been drained away by the long wait and eventually, with the mocking sirens. Although there were nothing to see out of the window, Yuri remained seated behind the closed window, feeling strong winds forcing themselves between narrow the gap of the glass.

‘Honey, aren’t you getting ready?’ Zacharie’s pair of strong arms swept her off the ledge, onto the sofa, as if a stuffed toy tossed by a boy.

‘Zacherie. Mitchell.’ She glared, ‘Have you lost your hearing? The sirens are on.’

‘Ah… And I thought you were here for an adventure?’ He teased, ‘This,’ he pointed, ‘is the adventure’.

‘I want an adventure, but I don’t want to create unnecessary trouble for myself.’

‘Oh, c’mon! You’re already all geared up, what’re you waiting for? Waiting for hurricane?’

‘But… Can we?’

He plopped himself down beside her, ‘Do I look like I am joking?’

‘But why now?’

‘Yellow Window’

‘Yellow Window?’

‘Yellow Window.’ Persistently keeping the explanations to himself, Zacherie took her hand and dragged her out to the porch.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic   Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 am

Feeling the wind whipping rain against her checks, she giggled heartedly. She could smell the saltiness of the ocean rushing into her agape mouth, something beyond her past experiences. It was as if she was brought to another realm altogether.

Even after spending several years in Singapore and being down the beach of East Coast Park on rainy days, this was the first time she actually walked into a storm. Of course, what made it more thrilling was the throbbing heart of hers while she took her first walk, hand in hand with her boyfriend whom she had never met physically.

It was the first time in all the life of their romantic relationship that they actually took such a walk together, although Yuri couldn’t help finding it awkwardly comforting… They were after all, walking through a storm, together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic   Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Window (Please give LENGTHY reviews!) Genre: Romance/ Adventure/ Magic
Page 1 of 1