House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapDestined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barDestined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_lcapDestined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_voting_barDestined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ Empty
PostSubject: Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~   Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Zoey's Story

Zoey awakens from the dream she had at the end of Awakened, and tells Stark of her mother's death; Stark comforts her. When they arrive at the House of Night, Zoey asks the Council for the accord in creating a second House of Night, which they give, with the initial condition that it will be a branch of the original, also a home for the red fledglings because they cannot be out during the daytime. Erik Marks a red fledgling named Shaylin, who has an affinity for True Sight, to see someone's "true colors" in their souls. Zoey's seer stone, a gift from Sgiach, continually warms around Aurox, proving to her that he was made from old magick. She continually tries to convince everyone that he is no Guardian, as Neferet claims, but as usual, no one believes her.

The High Council sends Thanatos to Tulsa to gather her own impression on the situation, but she reveals to Zoey that as a vampyre with an affinity for Death, she has seen the Darkness around Neferet and has come to build a case against her; she asks Zoey to let her perform a reveal ritual of her mother's death so that Zoey may be able to see what really happened to her mother.

Neferet sends Aurox to stop the ritual and makes a sacrifice when he chooses otherwise. He changes into a bull and wounds Rephaim, who is saved by Dragon sacrificing himself. Stark and Darius manage to send Aurox away, but not before Zoey sees Heath in him through her seer stone. Desperate to see Rephaim, Stevie Rae calls Kalona. Kalona begs the Goddess' forgiveness and chooses to pledge his Warrior's Oath to Thanatos when she declares herself the new High Priestess of the Tulsa House of Night. Rephaim is saved and everyone loads back onto the bus to return to the House of Night. Before they leave, however, Stevie Rae calls everyone's attention to the circle where the ritual took place. Above the circle, they see Nyx who tells them, "Hold on to the memory of the healing that happened here this night. You will need that strength and peace for the upcoming fight."

Stevie Rae and Rephaim's Story

While Stevie Rae tries to convince Rephaim to break his ties to his father, he still pursues the hope that Kalona might change and to this end persuades Zoey to talk to him. Kalona offers them a truce and a pact against Neferet which she accepts. Rephaim finds an unexpected friend in Shaunee, who empathizes with him because of her own problems with her father, but this causes a split between the Twins (water and fire affinities of Zoey's Circle) that affects the whole group.

Rephaim only wants to stay close to his father because he is his father and he cannot bear to lose him, but Stevie Rae can't see this. Rephaim struggles with changing into a bird every day. Aphrodite sees a vision that Rephaim will be killed, seemingly by a sword, which prompts him to stay away from Dragon. Once they arrive at the ritual, it is clear that the vision meant Aurox and not Dragon, as Rephaim's death is caused by the Vessel. Rephaim is awakened, however, and he returns to Stevie Rae.

It is hinted at that Nyx only made Rephaim suffer as a bird by day for his father's mistakes and not his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/

Destined ~May Contain Spoilers~
Page 1 of 1