House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Teaser Description! from publisher I_vote_lcapTeaser Description! from publisher I_voting_barTeaser Description! from publisher I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Teaser Description! from publisher I_vote_lcapTeaser Description! from publisher I_voting_barTeaser Description! from publisher I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Teaser Description! from publisher

Go down 
+4
Nightchild
.:Kaira
natshane
calico
8 posters
AuthorMessage
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Teaser Description! from publisher Empty
PostSubject: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 pm

At the start of Awakened, the pulse-pounding eighth
installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey has
returned, mostly whole, from the Otherworld to her rightful
place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends
are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human
consort, Heath, will Zoey—or her relationship with her super-
hot Warrior, Stark—ever be the same? Stevie Rae is drawn
even closer to Rephaim, the Raven Mocker with whom she
shares a mysterious and powerful Imprint, but he is a
dangerous secret that isolates her from her school, her red
fledglings, and even her best friends. When the dark threat
of Neferet—who is coming closer and closer to achieving her
twisted goal of immortality—and Kalona returns, what will it
take to keep the House of Night from being lost forever, and
what will one desperate girl do to keep her heart from being
irreparably broken?

Source: http://www.houseofnightseries.com/pages/awakened.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DancerQueen92
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 am

I really hope that Rephaim will stay With Stevie rae but at the same time what about Dallas??
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

he was kind of an ass to her so they probably wont make up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DancerQueen92
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 am

Dallas? Well, that's true, but still:( Maybe he got to brokenhearted.
Back to top Go down
.:Kaira
Human
Human

Female Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:04 pm

I cant wait till it comes out !!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

Female Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:45 am

Same here. And Dalas turned evil, I dn't think Stevie Rae will want to be with him anymore. She never really liked him that much anyway. I just hope everything will be fine between her and Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 am

Yeh. Dallas turned evil, so she definitely won't be getting back with him. I hope she sticks with Rephaim =]
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 am

Yes, I really like him. Rephaim I mean. not Dallas. He doesn't seem that...stable.
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

I reckon Rephaim could turn to the light. And maybe even become full human!?
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 am

That would be awsome! And I'm sure he can, if he can let go of his father that is...
Back to top Go down
bellarosa
Being Marked
bellarosa

Female Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : Changing Hell's Sign from "Have Fear All Ye Who Enter Here" To "Hell Is Temporarily Closed Due To Over Capacity Thank You Your New Management"

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Poor Dallas. Kalona's history repeated itself with Dallas. Hopefully since Dallas's affinity is electricity and Stevie Rae's is earth she will be able to ground him but maybe before poor Rephaim turns into fried chicken acting as a lightening rod.Wink Maybe that will bring him back. But who is to say that Dallas can't come back from evil. Nyx is all about redemption. She did offer it to Kalona. Maybe Dallas-Stevie Rae-Raphaim love triangle will be resolved through Stevie Rae going to see her mom? Maybe that's why Raphaim keeps telling her to go? Those gut feelings keep Zoey, Stark and Aphrodite alive and working for the Light.
Back to top Go down
http://painxkillerxjane.blogspot.com/
WaywardWiccan
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
WaywardWiccan

Female Join date : 2010-12-27

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am

When I first saw the cover of Awakened I was shocked. A man with black wings and red tattoos!! I wonder what it will mean...
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 am

It seemed a lot like Kalona to me, XD
Back to top Go down
WaywardWiccan
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
WaywardWiccan

Female Join date : 2010-12-27

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I agree. But...... what if it's Rephaim?? I think that could mean something wonderful for Rephain and Stevie Rae.
Back to top Go down
Afua
Human
Human
Afua

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

I like the idea of Rephaim and stevie rae together. I dont know ii am always the one rooting for the "unforbidden" couples in novels and tv shows ahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaser Description! from publisher   Teaser Description! from publisher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaser Description! from publisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: General Discussions :: The Books :: Awakened-
Jump to: