House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_vote_lcapDexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_voting_barDexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_vote_lcapDexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_voting_barDexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything Empty
PostSubject: Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything   Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Ah, finally something completely different on the tube! Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I've ever seen on television. When was the last time you found yourself rooting for a murderer? Dexter Morgan is easily one of the most disturbing character's I've seen in a long time, yet I find myself anxiously waiting to see what he'll do next. His job by day is to help get the bad guys, yet I root for him to really get the bad guys at night when he delivers his own brand of vigilante justice. Will this guy ever get caught? How deep does his disturbing psyche go? What happened to him before he went to the foster home? Will he ever have a functional relationship with a woman? I for one cannot wait to see how this brilliant series will play out over the next few years. And make no mistake about it -- I believe this series will be around for a long time to come.
Dexter DVD 1-4
Lost DVD 1-6
Family Guy DVD 1-8
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Zumba DVD
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
Weeds DVD 1-5
Bones DVD 1-5
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

Female Join date : 2010-09-05

Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything   Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 am

This doesn't go here >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Dexter is dark, strangely gripping and unlike anything
Page 1 of 1