House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Luna Lovegood I_vote_lcapLuna Lovegood I_voting_barLuna Lovegood I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Luna Lovegood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Luna Lovegood Empty
PostSubject: Luna Lovegood   Luna Lovegood I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Luna Lovegood EvannaLynchPlaysLunaLovegood
Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw student one year younger than Harry. She is described as having straggly, waist-length dirty blond hair and a "permanently surprised look". Rowling has often said that Luna is the "anti-Hermione", as Luna believes in faith alone, while Hermione grounds her views on facts and logic. Her father, Xenophilius Lovegood, is the editor-in-chief of The Quibbler. When Luna was only 9 years old, her mother was killed while performing spell experiments. Luna witnessed the accident which enabled her to see Thestrals. Luna is socially isolated at school, but she appears to care little for what others think.

In Order of the Phoenix, she and her father are among the few who believe Harry and Dumbledore when they claim that Voldemort has returned. During this particularly turbulent year for Harry, Luna serves as the only person who can quell his temper. As a result, he forms a strong friendship with her. Luna also becomes a member of Dumbledore's Army. Later in the book, she joins Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville in the conflict with Death Eaters at the Department of Mysteries. In Half-Blood Prince, after Luna and Neville are snubbed by some of Harry's new fans, she observes that Harry is expected to be with "cooler" people. Harry later invites Luna to Slughorn's Christmas party. She also does the Quidditch commentary for Gryffindor's game against Hufflepuff, a scene that Rowling particularly enjoyed writing, calling it "blinding inspiration". Later, when Death Eaters attack Hogwarts, Luna, Ginny and Neville are the sole D.A. members who answer the call to protect the school.

In Deathly Hallows, Luna and her father attend Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding at the Burrow. She returns to school for her sixth year, where she and Neville help Ginny secretly revive the D.A. to oppose Snape's regime as Hogwarts headmaster. During Harry's visit to the Lovegood residence along with Ron and Hermione, he finds on the ceiling portraits of himself, Luna, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Ginny entwined with the word "Friends". The trio also notice several pieces of evidence suggesting that she has been missing for several weeks. It is then revealed that while travelling home for the Christmas break on the Hogwarts Express, Luna was kidnapped in an effort to prevent her father from publishing information in support of Harry in The Quibbler. Later on, when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are captured and held hostage at Malfoy Manor, they find there Luna and Mr Ollivander. They are soon rescued by Dobby, who takes them to safety at Shell Cottage. When Harry returns to Hogwarts in search of Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, Luna helps him enter Ravenclaw common room in order to view a replica of the diadem, where she stuns Alecto Carrow when they are discovered. During the battle, she, Ernie, and Seamus help Harry fight the Dementors by conjuring their respective Patronuses; Luna's takes the form of a silver hare. After Harry's apparent death, Luna ends up duelling Bellatrix Lestrange, along with Hermione and Ginny, until Molly Weasley takes over and defeats Bellatrix herself. She is among the first to congratulate Harry when Voldemort is defeated and later helps him get some solitude.

Rowling revealed that, after Hogwarts, Luna pursues a career that is "the wizarding equivalent" of a naturalist. She married a fellow naturalist, the grandson of Newt Scamander, named Rolf. Luna and Rolf had twin boys, Lorcan and Lysander.

Evanna Lynch portrayed Luna in Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince, and will finish out the series in Deathly Hallows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/

Luna Lovegood
Page 1 of 1