House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Lord Voldemort I_vote_lcapLord Voldemort I_voting_barLord Voldemort I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Lord Voldemort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Lord Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Lord Voldemort   Lord Voldemort I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Lord Voldemort Dhvold
Lord Voldemort is the main antagonist in the Harry Potter novel series written by British author J. K. Rowling. Voldemort first appeared in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which was released in 1997. Voldemort appeared either in person or in flashbacks in each book and film adaption in the series, except the third, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, where he is only mentioned. Voldemort has been voted number one in polls for literary and film villains.

In the series, Voldemort is the archenemy of Harry Potter, having been directly responsible for the murder of his parents, James and Lily. He also, according to a prophecy, has the power to defeat Harry, albiet the first time he failed. He aims to conquer not just the Wizarding world, but the Muggle (non-magical) world as well. He is so feared that almost no one dares to say his name, instead referring to him as "You-Know-Who" or "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Even his followers only refer to him as the "Dark Lord". He was born Tom Marvolo Riddle, the last descendant of wizard Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

According to an interview with Rowling, "Voldemort" is pronounced with a silent 't' at the end, as is common in French. This was the pronunciation used by Jim Dale in the first four U.S. audiobooks; however, after the release of the film version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, in which the characters who dared refer to him by name pronounced it with the "t", Dale altered his pronunciation to that in the films. The pronunciation has since been used in the other films as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/

Lord Voldemort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: The Library - Other Books :: Harry Potter :: Characters-
Jump to: