House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?

Go down 
+5
ML3
Devon
VampyreFreak
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Rosalie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do You Think Zoey Deserves Stark?
Yes
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Meh..
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Basically she should just stick to Heath because they will never be able to be apart
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Devon
Being Marked
Devon

Female Join date : 2010-09-24

Character sheet
Name: Rouge
Affinity: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

very very true.
Back to top Go down
http://dark-daughter-sons.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ML3
Fleeing from the House of Night
ML3

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

i think that this kinda of thing no one will agree.....
but in my opinion...
zoey has tones on her plate she didnt do well with the whole
eric and loren sittuation....
Girls will make mistakes.....
and i think that at the end of the day if zoey has made mistakes
should it really make her re think every thing she could have with stark?...
i think that pc cast has done an amazing job of the idea of a teenage girll......
i mean we all fall for more than one guy and it messes are heads up ....
but personally i believe that zoey does deserve stark after all she has been through :)x
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 am

Yeh, I agree that the Casts have done a good job with making a realistic teenage girl.
However, Zoey knows she isn't just a teenage girl.
She's supposed to be High Priestess, so she knows she needs to grow up and act like one to lead all the others.
But she hasn't done that very well in the relationship section.
Back to top Go down
ML3
ML3

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 am

Yeah i see your point but i still believe she has kinda been pushed into having to grow up and that maybe she is still trying to ajust so she will make a few mistakes x
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 am

I guess...but I still feel that maybe she should focus on the other stuff that's going on before getting into relationships.
Maybe sort the HP part of her life out since, in my head at least, that's the priority.
Back to top Go down
ML3
ML3

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:52 am

i actually totaly agree with you Smile ^ x
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 am

Yeh, everything else should come before guys.
Especially if something important could change your life in different ways.
Guys are guys. They are still there after a period of time.
But a life changing choice isn't around for long
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

Female Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

I agree there. I'm not sure that she does deserve him... But since he seems to love her, I don't think they should take her away from him. In the end of the day, everyone has made mistakes that they regret and wants to change. But they can't because that's how lif is. They just have to move on and live with what they have done. So I don't think we should be so hard on Zoey, she just tries to do things right and survive the day. She can't change what she did with Loren, and Stark can't change that he killed his teacher and best friend. It was all mistakes. They just have to live with them and move on, even if it's hard. I think they fit togther good, because they can understand each other.
I'm starting to think about that the Casts first planned for Stark to be with Stevie Rae. Now that seems a bit crazy, but maybe they would've been happier?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am

I guess

Stevie Rae and Stark....god no. I hate that even more then him and Zoey >.<
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 am

Haha yeah her okie doesn't fit with his hottness.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 am

I've got nothing against that....I just don't like Stevie Rae...like at all >.<
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Human
Human
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 am

I like her, she's cute, but kind of annoying sometimes. And she just really doesn't fit with Stark. Maybe I said that ^ wrong since I think okie is okay. It's just that I think of a cowboy, or rather a cowgirl, and I can't really see Stark being together with a cowgirl. The picture seems wrong in my head.
Back to top Go down
Demona993
Human
Human
Demona993

Female Join date : 2010-12-09

Character sheet
Name: Jazzmine Spinler
Affinity: Air. Fire. Water. Earth. and Spirt

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:34 pm

they belong together
Back to top Go down
http://www.emoscene.com
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Yes, she cares about him and vice versa, although Z might have other 'guys' in her life before, but Stark is th best suited for her, not just because he is her Warrior but he loves her:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
calico
Admin - Poet Laureate
Admin - Poet Laureate
calico

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

i agree, and even when she does pull shit that most people would walk away from he stays there for her and supported her when any normal person would get angry and let the other person suffer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DancerQueen92
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 am

^ Indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 am

Yeah he stays there and supports her, but because he's her warrior. It's his job.
She was prepared to stay in the otherworld with Heath
And it's obvious that in the long run Heath will be re-incarnated or something and then what?

Zoey will dump Stark leaving him a a shattered messed up mess to be with the one person she actually has ever properly loved

Stark doesn't deserve that shiz
Back to top Go down
ML3
ML3

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 am

^ i sadly agree and disagree

i think heath is long gone i think she got rid of him so that zoey could be with stark i think that now the other guys are gone she is really going to fall for stark....

i dont think zoey could actually be without stark because in the end it was him that talked her into coming back to her right ful place when her soal shattered :/ so i think
zoey will choose stark in the end they deserve each other
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

I still think this isn't the end of Heath though...and it's obvious that once/if Heath does come back Zoey's going to backtrack and get back with him cause he's her whole life.
Zoey and Heath make sense, Heath died for her after loving her for her whole life.
Zoey was prepared to leave everyone in the huge mess to stay with Heath.

She loves him and I cant see her ever saying no if he was to pop up again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?   Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Feel Zoey Deserves Someone Like Stark?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2