House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_vote_lcapBetsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_voting_barBetsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_vote_lcapBetsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_voting_barBetsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bellarosa
Being Marked
bellarosa

Female Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : Changing Hell's Sign from "Have Fear All Ye Who Enter Here" To "Hell Is Temporarily Closed Due To Over Capacity Thank You Your New Management"

Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) Empty
PostSubject: Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)   Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 am

I just read this series right before House of Night. I loved it very very much. The main character has a wicked sense of humor and the content is along the lines of The Southern Vampire Mysteries (which happens to be one of my favorite series also). Check it out and tell me what you think.

Here are a couple of quotes:

"And the first who shall noe the Queen as a husband noes his Wyfe shall be the Queen's Consort and shall rule at her side for a thousand yeares." The Book of the Dead

"If that rat Jerk Sinclair thinks I'm going to be his wife for a thousand years, he's out of his f****** mind." From the private papers of Her Majesty, Queen Elisabeth I, Empress of the Undead, Rightful Ruler of the Vampires, Consort of Eric I, Lawful King.

Betsy: Have you lost you f$#*king mind?
Laura (Morningstar Wink): No....Mark gave me an epiphany.
Betsy: What is that? An STD.
Back to top Go down
http://painxkillerxjane.blogspot.com/
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)   Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 am

Haha, that sounds pretty cool.
I haven't heard of these series.
I've read the all the Southern Vampire Mysteries of course ;].. I absolutely love them.
Would you be able to put a pick up of this Undead Series?
That ways it's easier to find when I know what I'm looking for =]
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
bellarosa
Being Marked
bellarosa

Female Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : Changing Hell's Sign from "Have Fear All Ye Who Enter Here" To "Hell Is Temporarily Closed Due To Over Capacity Thank You Your New Management"

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)   Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 am

Sure here you go.
This is the American edition of the first book
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) Undead10

this is the UK version
Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) 00145d10
Back to top Go down
http://painxkillerxjane.blogspot.com/
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)   Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 am

Awesome.
When I'm in the bookstore next, I will have a look out for them.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)   Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betsy Queen of the Vampires (Undead series)
Page 1 of 1