House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Precious Moments  I_vote_lcapPrecious Moments  I_voting_barPrecious Moments  I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Precious Moments  I_vote_lcapPrecious Moments  I_voting_barPrecious Moments  I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Precious Moments

Go down 
3 posters

Pick one of the following:
I want to know more.
Precious Moments  I_vote_lcap50%Precious Moments  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sounds pretty cool.
Precious Moments  I_vote_lcap0%Precious Moments  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Readable.
 0% [ 0 ]
Lacking in one/some aspects.
Precious Moments  I_vote_lcap50%Precious Moments  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Plain.
 0% [ 0 ]
Plain boring.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 am

Author Note: This is an original play -- Just acts as a disclaimer. ><
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Characters:
Precious Moments  Purple
Elizabeth,20 (soon to be 21), nicknamed Liz, is a cheerful, enthusiastic girl who is terrible at art, horrible at science, and horrendous at math. However, she aces literature – any aspect of literature. She’s someone in which after you get to know, you would stick around with for a long time. She is pretty average in terms of academics. She has completely no art sense and is horrible and dressing herself up. The only thing she can do well is dramatizing and getting poetic.

Precious Moments  2mmseja
Kyle, 23, nicknamed Sky, is a pretty reserved, sensitive, but irrational guy when it comes to his greatest passion or desire in life. He knew Elizabeth through literature class in Secondary school and has been close friends with her ever since. He happens to be in the same literature course in the same University as her. He is rather casual, and often pretty crazy around with Elizabeth due to the time he has spent with her. Kyle is bright student, but tends to fluctuate with his results because of is inconsistent effort.

Precious Moments  021
Heckles, 17, nicknamed Reckless, is a wild, boisterous and careless teenager. He is basically what his nickname suggests, reckless. He adores adventures, and loves the unexpected. He is the source of greatest worry for his parents and elder siblings. However, all he cares about is his own fun and entertainment. Well, he can be a lot of trouble, but he is usually the one who is the most creative and out of the box. He is able to solve problems which his siblings have thought over for months in a short period of time. Aside from recklessness, he’s otherwise a loveable teen, who is easy to get along with. Although he does not have the patience to stay in class to study, but when it comes to term examinations, he just needs to mug a night before the exam. Most of all, he has photographic memory (something he learnt during summer break in grade 12). He is in an elite Junior College. He is taking up Art and Design as his co-curricular activity (CCA).

Precious Moments  P2wm0
Jessica, 26, nicknamed Jess, is an outgoing shopaholic, who would idolize to the extent of taking a plane to wherever the band she loves is having a concert, just to watch their concert. She also has quite a circle of friends because of her extensive general knowledge, especially regarding singers, actors/actresses, and entertainment industries. She graduated from University with a degree in Business when she was 25. She is currently working full-time as a marketing director to save up money to start her own business (something she dreams of doing).

Precious Moments  User-photo-31080-477472
Kimberly, 17, nicknamed Berry, is a sweet, gentle, soft-spoken girl, who has a brain that is not that of a normal human. She aces all her examinations and tests without effort and tuition. She knows 7 languages, 4 instruments, 3 dialects, and has time for games. Everyone looks up to her, and she has a lot of suitors. She is in the same CCA as Heckles, known him since Secondary School.

Precious Moments  2w5kpqv
Chester, 27, nicknamed Chess, is helpful, generous and caring. He and Jessica has been dating for a little more than 4 years. He would stay overnight for the three years she was taking her degree in business, to revise with her. Chess is a talented person; he holds a doctorate in medicine, and a degree in neurology. He is currently working in the General Hospital (largest hospital in the country) as a neurologist under probation (first two months of work). He was a chess champion when he was in College and High School, and that was how he attained his nickname.

Precious Moments  ThBlonde4
Dorella, 23, nicknamed Dora, is Liz and Jess’s childhood friend. They kept in contact ever since they came to know each other (as neighbours).

Elizabeth’s friends: Zoe, 22; Patricia,22; Jason, 21
Jessica’s friends: Zack, 27; Tricia, 24
Kimberly’s Friends: Helen, 18; Marcia, 17 (all are in the same Junior College as her)
Heckles’ friends: George,17; Martin, 18; Joshua, 18 (All are from the same Junior College as him)
Mom, Dad: Parents of Heckles, Elizabeth and Jessica.

Last edited by *~Dreamer~* on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:18 am

Act I

Scene I— It is 7.30 in the evening of the eve of Elizabeth’s birthday and she is getting herself ready for her big day, she will soon be 21 – an adult. She has invited all of her friends to this birthday and it would start at 11 at night, lasting until 1 in the afternoon the following day. Elizabeth runs down the stairs and hugged her mother.

Enter ELIZABETH, MOM

Liz: Mom~ I don’t want to grow up! I want to be under your care forever!
Mom: Didn’t you use to tell me that you want to get out of my grasp and eagle eyes when you were younger?
Liz: That was then! Now’s now! I don’t want to work! I don’t want any white hair!
Mom: It adds some maturity to your appearance. –smiles-
Liz: Mom! How could you say that…? –pauses for a while before stifling fake sniffs- You don’t love me anymore~ - crumbles to the floor dramatically-
Mom: -pretends to be flustered- Oh My, oh my, you’re getting mom confused! A few years back you told me you hate me, and now you want me around! My little brain is failing me!
Liz: MOM! –sobs and stalks up the stairs-
Mom: -Smiles and shakes head-
Exit ELIZABETH
Enter DAD

Dad: -loosens tie and throws bag on the sofa-Hey, what’s wrong with my little honey? It’ll soon be her big day!
Mom: Well, that’s the point isn’t it?
Dad: I don’t see any points or sense. –looks under sofa, as if searching for something-
Mom: -opens her mouth-
(Voice) Liz: Mom doesn’t love me. Mom wants me away. Mom doesn’t care for me. Mom…
-Sound of Liz slamming her room’s door is heard-
Enter JESSICA
Jess: -raises eyebrow at mom as she makes her way down the stairs- Err… What’s up with little miss drama queen?
Dad: -Shrugs- Beats me.
Mom: -laughs- Having her fits.
Jess: Anyway, it’s time to get going to set up the venue peeps! –skips down the stairs-
Enter CHESTER
Chess:-Makes his way down the stairs and pulls Jess into an embrace and nods- Mm… And bring our brains back to work from their long vacation. –cocks head towards door-
Dad: The car’s ready, so am I!
-Mom spins dad around and pushes him out of the door-
Exit ALL

Scene II– Elizabeth is in her room, preparing herself for the once in a lifetime party. All sorts of make-up materials are lying on her bed, and a basin of murky water sits beside the bed. Two rolls of kitchen paper is left on the floor, surrounded by balls of crumbled tissue. Elizabeth’s face is a complete mess. She is almost done doing up her hair.

Enter ELIZABETH
-Phone rings-
Liz: -Fumbles around her bag for her phone for awhile and finally picks it up- Hello?
Sky: Hey Lizzie! How’s preparation going for you?
Liz: Hi Sky, was hoping you’d call soon! Mind coming around in err… -checks watch- half an hour?
Sky: Must be your make-up ri-ight?
Liz: -laughs- I’m learning, I’d just like your guidance.
Enter KYLE
Sky: Alright, come get the window. –taps on the window-
Liz: -puts down phone in surprise and spins her chair around- Is he a cat or something? –rolls eyes and opens window-
Sky: I was just opposite at Alex’s house, doing some preparations for our project.
Liz: There’s a door downstairs. –moves aside-
Sky: -climbs through window and straightens his shirt-Well, that’s the rule of ‘entering using the right method’.
Liz: -Says in a pretentious thoughtful tone, but sarcastically- Is it that you don’t know how to follow rules? Or is it that you don’t know how to be a normal human?
Sky: -Plays along- Hmm… I don’t know, but I guess you haven’t heard of the phrase ‘Rules are made to be broken’, am I wrong about that? –grins widely-
Liz: -grumbles- What was I thinking? Trying to debate with the president of debate? –Turns to pack things up-
Sky: -Stops her by tilting her face upwards and squints- Ma-an! Is this even a face anymore? –Disgust-
Liz: -pouts- That’s why I called Mr Professional here, didn’t I?
Sky: -ruffles her hair- Smart.
Liz: -frowns- Thanks for wasting an hour of my time~
Sky: -laughs till he chokes- You spent that long doing up this crap?
Liz: -Folds arms- It’s not crap, It’s pretty hair. Pweetie hair!
Sky: Yes, that’s right. It is pweetie, not pretty.
Liz: I know where you’re driving at. Stop picking on my language! –throws herself into the chair-
Sky: -shuts window- Anyway, let the pro show you what ‘Pretty’ is defined as. –steps into the mess of tissue waste-
Liz: -giggles- Sky: -flat tone- What. The. Hell. Is. This.
Sky: -frowns at Liz- The pro orders you to clean up the room and stop the inane giggle.
Liz: -shrugs- I didn’t know someone would be that smart to step into a pile of trash.
Sky: -frown deepens- Until the day you step on something far worse than this.
Liz: -shuts up and cleans up the mess-
Sky: -watches her back as she does her cleaning in a daze-
Liz: -stands up and accidentally hits Sky’s chest- Done… Ow! –rubs head- Sorry!
Sky: -startled, but quickly regains composure- Uhh… No issue, are you okay? –rubs his chest-
Liz: -back against him- It isn’t if you’re saying my face or hair.
Sky: -checks time- Oh, an hour and a half to party time. Get on your seat and be ready Miss!
Liz: -sits down and closes her eyes-
Sky: -begins to do her make-up-
Lights dim out

Last edited by *~Dreamer~* on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 am

The story plot is quite great, but I think there's something missing in it, something I can't quite put my finger on. But don't let me 'deprive' you and I'm liking the story so far:) Especially the picking on my language part, haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:42 am

Actually... I didn't think up all this additional parts of the play. my play was a random one-scene play, but i decided to make it a more proper play. I referred to the way Shakespeare wrote his play, the formating... and followed.

It's considered my first attempt writing a complete play. But probably in act 2 or 3, there'll be some really hilariously romantic scene. oops! i'm giving it away. I'll highlight it when I reach the scene which inspired me to write this play.
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 am

Haha, I'm not an expert in writing plays, nor did I every try to write one, but I would like to see how this play proceeds:) Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

thanks for the support. but i do look forward to your critic ><
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 am

[ please reread and tell me what you think of it now]

[ sorry, going to repost Act II as a whole. I still have additional scenes and editing of scenes to do for Act II and it's coming about a little slower than expected. sorry!]
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:48 am

[ lol, i thought i could post it up today... well looks like i can't apparently. >< It's a little long /laughs/ I'm stopping at scene IV for the day. Will be working on scene V, and possibly VI and VII tomorrow... if i do have VI and VII.)
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

I havent' got to reading it yet, but liz's character bio thingy theres a mistake.
You listed science twice. maybe social studies?? lol
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 am

thanks for pointing that out!

Anyway, sorry that i deleted the Act II. I only had two scenes up the other time, but I've changed some scenes around so now it's a little different and I'm on the 3rd scene of act II currently.

Last edited by *~Dreamer~* on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 am

Well.. I'm feeling disheartened ):

Not because you all didn't comment on it or anything like that, but more of my own work. I see how it is jumping around and I'm afraid it may not turn out as what i've expected it to be like. ):

I'm disappointed that i can't write to my expectations. )):
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 am

Hmm... I'm planning for this to be a 4 act play. What do you think? (it all happens in about 2 days)
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 am

Act II

Scene I –Elizabeth’s family members have reached the venue of the party with all the necessary decorations.
Enter MOM, DAD, JESSICA, CHESTER

Mom: Lets’ blow up the balloons first.
Dad: -brings out the packs of balloons and pumps and begins pumping up balloons-
Jess and Boyfriend: -Watches as dad continues to pump a balloon after another-
Mom: What’re you two standing there for? Get down helping! –Points to the unused pumps-
Jess: We should just contact a contractor. –Waves her hand to dismiss the idea of designing the whole room by themselves-
Chess: I know of a friend who works in such a company, maybe he could get a better deal for us?
Jess: You sure have a wide circle of acquaintances, don’t you?
Chess: -winks- And that’s just me. –Wipes out phone-
Exit CHESTER
Mom: -Stands up- We are doing this for your sister. We should do it ourselves and not have some outsider do it for us because she is our family member!
Jess: And those companies will go bankrupt if everyone were to employ such a manner of thinking.
Mom: -opens mouth-
Dad: -Takes a deep breath, not looking up from the balloons he’s working on- But… Isn’t it something to be proud of to do something for one of your family members?
Jess: … -sits down to pump balloons-
Enter CHESTER
Chess: -apologetic look- Sorry, dear. –Shrugs-No hope in getting their help. They’ve been too busy lately with weddings… You know, at this time of the year…
Jess: Lets’ just do it ourselves then. –Passes him a pump-
Chess: -shrugs again and sits down to help out-
Mom: -at loss for words, sits down to help too-
Lights dim away.
Exit ALL

Scene II – Kyle is done with Elizabeth’s make-up.

Sky: Open your eyes now. –spins Elizabeth to face the dresser-
Liz: -wide-eyed- Wow, indeed very different from what I did.
Sky: -runs hand through hair- That’s of course! Who am I? –nods aloofly-
Voices are heard coming from downstairs.
Liz: -turns sharply- Did you hear that?
Sky: -raises eyebrow- Hear what?
Liz: Listen! -sits up-
Sky: Oh… -pauses- Sounds like Patricia… And Jason! –whistles- Our gang!
Elizabeth: -sighs- What I meant was, how did they get in?
Enter JASON, PATRICIA
Jason: -gives Sky a brotherly punch- Yush peeps!
Patricia: -motherly tone-My dear Liz, I know you’re concerned about your disastrous hair-breathes- But you didn’t have to leave the door open, you know…
Jason: Yeah, there’re a lot of wolves around.
Sky: -timorous voice- Hi, I’m an evil wolf. –hides under table-
Jason/ Patricia/ Liz: -laughs-
Sky: -continues- Why? But I am really evil! –returns to hiding after poking Jason- I’m so sad… -goes to the corner- No one believes me… -sniffs loudly-
Liz: -through laughter- Lets’ make a move. Do some shopping before we get over to the party.
Jason: -serious- That’s the reason why we’re here today.
Patricia: First, we’ve to dine… And I’ve a perfect place in mind.
Jason: -inspects window- Hmm… Seems like a good place to start our fun.
Patricia: Hello~ We’ve to be civili… -Jason jumps out of window-
Exit JASON
Sky: We’re all civilized if we all do the same thing. –smiles slyly and gets onto window sill-
Liz: Just get lost already –pushes Kyle off-
Exit KYLE
Patricia: -surprised- Oh gosh! Is he alright?
Liz: Don’t worry, he’ll at most break a bone from this height.
Sky (voice): -yelps in pain- My leg!
Patricia: -worried- Oh no! Do we need to contact an ambulance?
Liz: -looks down from window- Stay where you are! –pulls Patricia onto the sill and hops off the window-
Exit ALL

Scene III – Elizabeth, Kyle, Jason and Patricia are walking along a street.

Enter ELIZABETH, KYLE, JASON, PATRICIA
Jason: L-O-L! I should’ve rolled him back to get squashed by you two.
Sky: And then you’ll get jealous I’ve the pretty girls.
Patricia: -hugs Kyle- Yay! You rock! I’m pretty!
Sky: Stunned-
Liz: -mutters- Pwetty.
Sky: -holds back laughter-
Jason: –peeved-Aww… I’m so darn jealous now!
Liz: -disgust- You can have both of them F-O-C.
Sky: -embarrassed- Err… Pat...?
Patricia: Yeah? –still hugging Sky and lost in her own happiness-
Sky: Err… You’re arms…?
Patricia: Oh sorry. –giggles-
Liz: Jason, Lets’ ignore them two. –takes him by the hand and leaves-
Exit ELIZABETH, JASON.
Patricia: -giggles softly-
Sky: What’s so funny? –shakes head-
Both exiting stage.
Patricia: -gives Sky a friendly pat- All the way!
Sky: What?!
Patricia: Didn’t you see that?
Sky: See what?
Patricia: She was jealous!
Sky: -hastily- Hah! She can never be jealous!
Patricia: Oh c’mon… I know you like her. And for her to be jealous, it’s a good sign.
Exit PATRICIA
Sky: -murmurs- She was jealous! –skips joyfully-
Exit KYLE
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

Act III

Scene I – George leaning against a lamp and Martin sitting on a bench outside Heckles’ house,.
Enter HECKLES
Heckles: -locks front gate-
George: -raises an arm casually- Hey Dude! Finally getting to see your face again!
Martin: -uncrosses his legs and hops off the bench-
Heckles: ‘Ve been locked at home for the past week just to think up a design for Liz.
Martin: Ahha! –extends palm towards George-
George: -grumbles and flicks a coin at him-
Heckles: What?! You two were betting on me like some horse-race? –peeved-
Martin: We were just bored…
George: Count the number of days you’ve been away from us, our beloved Reckless.
Martin: I think you need a change of name, you’re in a complete wreck! Dude, did you even look in the mirror before leaving home?
George: Now that you speak of it… Yeah I do agree a lot with you.
Heckles: All I’ve been doing for the past week was drawing up stupid designs. –runs hand through messy hair- I’m wrecked inside out!
Martin: -fatherly tone- Aww… Poor boy. Let daddy buy you an ice-cream. –ruffles Heckles’ hair-
Heckles: -glares and gets into fighting stance-
George: Hey, chill wrecked dude!
Martin: -pretends to be hurt- Fine! If you don’t want me to be nice! –brushes nose, and gets into position- Bring it on!
George: -pulls out phone- Hello, is this the police? There’s a fight going on at …
Martin: -implores George-Who? Who is fighting?
Heckles: -looks around- I don’t see anyone… Oh no! Did you happen to see THAT? –gestures wildly-George: -rolls eyes- I definitely did Ma-an…
Martin: Well, whatever~ We’re going to have some fun! –cartwheels away-
George/Heckles: -follows after-
Exit ALL

Scene II – Heckles and company have reached the mall where Kimberly and company were waiting.

Enter HECKLES, GEORGE, MARTIN
Heckles: -whispers- And you didn’t tell me they were coming too! –hides behind George and quickly fiddles with his hair and attire-
Martin: -clears throat- Isn’t that making you more obvious?
Heckles: -whispers- Hush up! –continues with what he is doing-
George: -waves to the girls- Hey girls!
Helen: Hey! –jumps up-
Marcia: -not very enthusiastic- Hi…
Kimberly: -intently- Didn’t you say someone ‘rare’ was coming? –cranes head to see who is behind George- err… I think someone is behind you… -points-
Marcia: -takes out drink from bag- Yeah. Can we go? –stands up-
Helen: Who’s that? –pushes heckles from behind George-
Heckles: -embarrassed- Yea… Hi people… Uh… Not in much of a state… Yeah… -looks down-
Marcia: -surprised- Wow. You’re like finally joining us for some fun? –smiles-
Kimberly: -smiles shyly- Hi. Indeed unusual for you to have you with us. –gets up-
Heckles: -stammers- I wasn’t expecting this…- gestures- Uh… -looks down again-
Martin: Anyway, -dramatic pause- We should go. –skips off-
Marcia: -nods and moves along-
Exit MARTIN, MARCIA
Heckles: -turns- I’ll grab a drink and join you all in a few. –hurries off-
Exit HECKLES
George: ‘Kay, later. –nods ad Kimberly- Ladies first. -holds out hand gentlemanly-
Kimberly: -softly- I need some energy boosters. –points- Later. –smiles and makes a move-
Exit KIMBERLY
George: ‘Kay, later. –cocks head in bewilderment-
Helen: -whispers from into George’s ear- Not likely to happen. Reckless is just… It’s just not going to happen. Move, dumbass.
George: -nods- Yeah, so not going to happen. –grins stupidly and hurries after Martin-
Exit ALL

Scene III – Kimberly runs into Heckles outside a 7-11.

Enter HECKLES, KIMBERLY
Kimberly: -turns towards Heckles who hurrying to the restroom- Heckles…?
Heckles: Later.
Kimberly: Where’re you going…? Didn’t you say you want to buy a drink? –points-
Heckles: -not listening- Later.
Kimberly: But it’s there. –points-
Heckles: -turns- Oh, uh… Need to visit the restroom first. –nods awkwardly-

Kimberly: I see… How about I get you your drink so that we can catch up with them faster? –points-
Heckles: Uh… Okay…. Uh… Get anything… Uh… Thanks.
Kimberly: -small smile- Okay.
Exit KIMBERLY, HECKLES

Scene IV – Kimberly and Heckles meets up outside the 7-11 again.

Enter HECKLES, KIMBERLY
Kimberly: Here’s your drink.
Heckles: Thanks. –still worrying about his hair-
Kimberly: Looks fine. –points-
Heckles: -blushes- Uhh… Lets’ catch up with them then.
Kimberly: -nods-
Enter CATHERINE from behind the two.
Catherine: Yo dear people. -exaggerates- Where’re the rest?
Kimberly: We’re going to meet then now –points-
Catherine: -nods- Say, Reck, what do you have in mind for your sister’s party tonight?
Heckles: Mine’s over and done with, and I’m not interested in knowing how it will turn out to be right now.
Catherine: Oh, right, right, chillax dear! Nothing to be agitated about. –laughs heartedly-
Kimberly: -deliberate soundless laughter-
Heckles: No, not agitated at all. Just sick and tired.
Catherine: -thoughtfully- Say, why haven’t I seen you around for like… ages?
Heckles: Blame that turning 21 girl at home.
Catherine: If that’s the case, why are you here?
Heckles: -pretends to be hurt- Oh fine~ I shall just leave then~
Catherine: C’mon dear, you know I didn’t mean it that way.
Kimberly: -softly- His duty was just to come up with a design for the venue.
Catherine: Oh thanks for saving me from this lame questioning session. –rest arm on Kimberly-
Heckles: So, shall we make a move?
Exit ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Precious Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Moments    Precious Moments  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: Literature Classes - Creativity Section :: Stories-