House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_vote_lcapCedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_voting_barCedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_vote_lcapCedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_voting_barCedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 Empty
PostSubject: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:51 am

Talk about this character here =]
Back to top Go down
crystall
Being Marked
crystall

Female Join date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:02 pm

I loved Cedric Smile. He was my favourite character before Tonks came ^^. And I've always thought he was adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://xxcrystallxx.livejournal.com
Γρίφος
Human
Human
Γρίφος

Female Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Yap, I don't really like Cedric.
In the book Cedric losing his personality 'cause of the friends. He's managing towards them.
If they say that Harry is looser, he's listening to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

I agree with you...the book show a different side of Cedric, which was kinda a turn-off
Back to top Go down
Namine+Roxas
Moderator - Affinity for Earth
Moderator - Affinity for Earth
Namine+Roxas

Female Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 pm

I always secretly hated him no matter how nice he was by giving Harry the 'hint' about the egg. I just didn't like him he was just... ick.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 am

Idk... I pity him that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3   Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cedric Diggory ~~I couldn't resist <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: The Library - Other Books :: Harry Potter :: Characters-
Jump to: