House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_vote_lcapinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_voting_barinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_vote_lcapinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_voting_barinsert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 pm

I am being
Torn in two
By myself
And by you

But you know that.

I love you
So much
But it's just
Not enough

Will you ever admit?

You say you do too
But we both knew
That I was just
A cover-up

Just someone to take away that pain

For the one
That you lost
For the one
Before me

She's still there in you heart

I don't think
You realize
The look
In your eyes

It says it all

"I love you!"
You proclaim
I sigh
Such a shame

That you don't know what love is

You never will
You never try
And how do I know?
That look in your eyes

It says it all

Last edited by Katie-la on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

That's interesting a poem.
The lines are short and gives it a strong powerful tone.
it also results in rapid reading, where the reader unconsciously reads faster. Before you know it, you've already finished the poem. I like the regular alternating stanzas. makes it cool to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks, Ger. c;
I need to write more.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 am

This site is so very dead. like really. Where did nate go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
funky_fairy89
Human
Human
funky_fairy89

Female Join date : 2012-01-12

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

does anyone use this site now havnt seen anyone around as of yet lol
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

We do. But rarely. xD Lit Section is still burning!
And so are the games. About 10 or 12 of us get on.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

please, someone
take a pencil
erase me
ctrl+alt+delete my existence
maybe then
I can finally
rest.
rest is what i need.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm

I'll miss you
I cry thinking
of our imminent
Separation

This house has been
My home for so long
It will fall apart soon
And me not long after

It's not the best place
To settle down
But it has all of these
Godforsaken memories

Memories I want to bury
But they are not so
Easily shaken
Away from me
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm sorry

The stains on my hands
The blood on my clothes
In the rain, Long I stand
Yet they won't wash away

For hours I've scrubbed
Yet the blood stays
With soap I've rubbed
The stains, they stay

------
Fitting In

Painting myself
Reds, blues, yellows

Wear colors with
Him, her, the whole

Color isn't
matched, Standing out

Must've used the
wrong

kind

-----
Divination

I will fade sooner than later
You can feel it in my bones

Last edited by Katie-la on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Important

Not pretty am I
I'm too honest
won't lie I'm weird
and I cry
Way too much
won't lie

Too loud
and too strange
I am not able
to change

Is that why
you won't like me
I'm unable
to change
And you just
Don't like me
And I guess,
I'm just not important
Important enough
For someone to love me

Love isn't really anyway...Besides...
I'm not Play-doh
I don't mold
My rhymes
are old
and I'm
not always on time
Too much, I talk
But sometimes I just talk so much that you wanna just sock me in the face

And I'm weird and I'm strange
and I repeat myself sometimes
And sometimes I talk way too much
Sometimes I don't say enough

I never get mad though
That's against the rules
I'm kinda cold at times
I act like I'm too cool
I never get sad though
That's against the rules
Happy, Happy, Happy
Always happy, don't forget that...
It's important

But I'm not too cool
In fact, I'm the opposite
And I just feel alone
But I'm surrounded by people
I may allusions and puns
way too often
Almost too much as I talk and repeat myself
That's important too...

I get really nervous sometimes
I'll bite my nails off

But I'm alone, that's an important deatil
Don't forget that I'm alone
Because I am.
I promise. I'm crazy,
Please forget that.I don't want it
I don't want it
To be important.
All the things wrong
are important
But I definitely
don't mean that much
Especially not to you
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:34 am

I don't love you
Don't tell me I do
You don't love me too.

And stay away from me
Forever and Ever and
Don't try to pull anything.

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 pm

You say you like me
But you said you like her

You say you just dream
With her
But don't worry 'cause
You like me more.

Smooth talker
Smooth Criminal
You lied
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 am

Katie-la wrote:
You say you like me
But you said you like her

You say you just dream
With her
But don't worry 'cause
You like me more.

Smooth talker
Smooth Criminal
You lied
That was awesome Katie!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 am

Thanks, Nat!
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 am

How's life? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:47 am

Shew, difficult. Summer is almost over and the fact that school starts in 11 days is looming over me.
I miss you guys
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 am

Me too :/ I miss our spam in forums etc.

At least you are having your summer break, I'm still stuck in Uni and I'm having my final paper tomorrow.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:20 pm

:O That sounds absolutely miserable!
I'm dreading college sooooo bad. T-T
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Haha!! College is definitely fun despite the loads of assignment being thrown to you. Your time will come soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm

I have two more years, thankfully!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD   insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5