House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Ginny Weasley I_vote_lcapGinny Weasley I_voting_barGinny Weasley I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Ginny Weasley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
Admin - Affinity for Spirit - Leader of DD/S
VampyreFreak

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinity: Writting and Death

Ginny Weasley Empty
PostSubject: Ginny Weasley   Ginny Weasley I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Ginny Weasley 7688810
Ginevra "Ginny" Molly Weasley is the youngest of the seven Weasley children and "the first girl to be born into the Weasley clan for several generations." Ginny is introduced in Philosopher's Stone, in which she appears when Harry and four of her brothers leave for Hogwarts, and when she excitedly catches a glimpse of Harry upon his return at the end of the term.

Ginny is a first-year in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, in which she develops a crush on Harry and is sorted into Gryffindor. In the climax, it is revealed that she is attacking Muggle-born students while being possessed by Tom Riddle's (Lord Voldemort's) old school diary, which Lucius Malfoy had slipped into her cauldron in Flourish and Blotts prior to the term. She has little involvement in Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire, though she attends the Yule Ball with Neville.

In Order of the Phoenix, Ginny has "given up on Harry months ago", and it is revealed that she has a boyfriend, Michael Corner, whom she had met at the Yule Ball. When Umbridge punishes Harry with a "lifetime" Quidditch ban, Ginny replaces him as Gryffindor Seeker. She joins Dumbledore's Army and is one of five members who join Harry in his attempt to rescue Sirius Black from the Department of Mysteries. During the last part of the book, Ginny breaks up with Michael because of his sulking over Ravenclaw losing the Quidditch Cup final to Gryffindor, and starts dating Dean Thomas.

In Half-Blood Prince, after she casts the Bat-Bogey Hex on Zacharias Smith, Professor Slughorn respects her magical abilities enough to invite her to join his "Slug Club". Ginny becomes a permanent member of the Gryffindor Quidditch team as Chaser, and substitutes for Harry as Seeker when Snape puts him in detention during the Quidditch Cup final. After witnessing Ginny kissing Dean in a private hallway, Harry realizes his feelings for Ginny, but since Ron vocally objects to Dean dating his sister, Harry interprets this as his not wanting any of his friends to date her. Ginny's relationship with Dean ends altogether in April following an accidental "nudge" from Harry under the effects of Felix Felicis, which Ginny interprets as Dean unnecessarily trying to help her through the portrait hole. Ginny and Harry share their first kiss after Gryffindor again wins the Quidditch Cup over Ravenclaw, thus initiating their relationship. After Dumbledore's death, however, Harry decides to end their relationship as he fears his feelings for Ginny would place her in danger.

Propelled by the revelation that Harry, Ron, and Hermione are leaving to seek the remaining Horcruxes in Deathly Hallows, Ginny gives Harry a passionate kiss in her bedroom, which is interrupted after Ron "accidentally" walks in. She returns to Hogwarts for her sixth year, where she works with Neville and Luna on reuniting Dumbledore's Army. Because Ron is on the run with Harry and Hermione, Ginny is forced to go into hiding with her family. Though underage, she eagerly takes part in the Battle of Hogwarts despite her mother's and Harry's disapproval. After Harry's supposed death, she, Hermione, and Luna take on Bellatrix Lestrange, who nearly strikes Ginny with a Killing Curse, causing Mrs Weasley to intervene and slay Bellatrix herself. When the battle ends, Harry sees Ginny with her mother and decides to not interrupt, thinking that there would be time to talk later.

In the epilogue, set nineteen years after the events of Deathly Hallows, Harry and Ginny are married and have three children: sons James Sirius, Albus Severus, and daughter Lily Luna. Rowling extrapolated on Ginny's future after the release of the book, saying that after leaving Hogwarts, she joined the Holyhead Harpies and, after spending a few years as a celebrated player, retired to become the senior Quidditch correspondent at the Daily Prophet, and to start a family with Harry.

Ginny has been played by Bonnie Wright in all of the Harry Potter films to date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1693558/

Ginny Weasley
Page 1 of 1