House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_vote_lcapAngus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_voting_barAngus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_vote_lcapAngus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_voting_barAngus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Female Join date : 2009-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinity:

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging Empty
PostSubject: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

"On the verge of turning 15, grown up to be Georgia sets her sights on the new guy at school, 'georgeous sex-god' Robbie, band member of the 'Stiff Dylans'. Unfortunately, Robbie happens to already be dating Georgia's evil archrival: blonde and perfect Lindsay. With the help of her well-meaning but clueless parents, her flamboyantly dressed cat Angus and her girl posse, the Ace gang, Georgia sets her mad schemes in motion to nab a snogtastic boyfriend and have the best birthday ever!

Based on the best selling series of books by Louise Rennison

Ok, I can honestly admit that this happens to be one of my favourite films.
Yes it is probably aimed for girls slightly younger then me..but it still makes me laugh and I love the books it's based on.

Anyone else seen it?
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

I have seen it, like ages ago.
But I must say, it did make me laugh.
It's not one of my favourites, but is a good laugh.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who sits on their hands then touches themselves so it seems like someone else is touching you, though =/
Lol
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Yeah....can't say I've ever done that to be honest.
It still makes me laugh on a whole thought..just they're cluelessness. I'd like to think I know a bit more then that at 14...

..and I can assure you, I never had snogging lessons =P
Back to top Go down
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*
Admin
Admin
NatalieAnn_*Nyx*

Female Join date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Alexus Dimidium
Affinity: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 am

Haha, yeh I'm pretty sure I knew more than that at 14 lol.
I didn't need snogging lessons xD
so I definitely didn't have them =]
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.forumotion.net
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

Female Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 am

I laughed the whole time, usually I don't like films like this, I admit, but I had to see this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:25 am

It's one of those films that you just cant not like...

Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

Female Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 am

I agree to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 am

Cause it's true.
I don't think there's anyone who dislikes i t lol
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Being Marked
Emo Kitty

Female Join date : 2011-04-18

Character sheet
Name: Raven Blackheart
Affinity: Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 am

I love this film, is a shame Aaron Johnson, who plays Robbie doesn't look or act hot no more Sad
I realllllly liked him, he was soooooo hot
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Rosalie

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am

He's been in a few movies since ATaPS...and I he's still hot >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging   Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: The Rec Hall :: General :: Movies and TV-
Jump to: