House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Zero Existence I_vote_lcapZero Existence I_voting_barZero Existence I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Zero Existence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 am

"You know… the incident in primary school…" The first words after a week of break from school rang upon my meeting with Nissy.

She rattled off endlessly, sending me into a state of confusion. I had neither head nor tail of the whole issue she was talking about, but allowed her to continue with her bullet speech. As I listened, I picked up words that she punctuated her sentences with, slowly clearing up the haze of the conversation.

"…It was just a misunderstanding…" She finally came to a halt.

"Are you talking about the issue I had with Kara?"

"Oh no… No… I wasn't…" She replied acrimoniously.

"I see…" half-heartedly, I turned away and headed for class.

"So do drop by and tell her that you've forgiven her or something alright?"

I shrugged without bothering much, "Would do help if you could pass the message that I'm over with it."

I disappeared up to class.

Typical lesson drones of one thousand one hundred words sounded, warning us how close it was to Mid-Year Examinations. According to our language teacher, Miss Drama Queen, one thousand one hundred words was the way for lazy students like us who want to spend the least time learning the most words. Unfortunately, I could remember none though I've already done 50pages, which consisted of at least 500 new vocabularies. I still could not see the importance of doing all those, spending ten precious minutes of my life doing that book while we could be off learning how to answer more comprehension questions, learning ways to tackle composition themes.

Emerging from lower secondary, even language became a subject we needed to prepare for. I could still remember the good old days where we would sit chattering on the day of English Examination. Indeed, the past always seems sweeter, and we always have to regret not savoring them.

'Dictionary." My desk mate extended his hand.

I flicked my locker open and threw him the dictionary while returning to my book.

"Don't you ever try to guess?" I watched him searching through the thin pages of the dictionary in disgust.

"Nah, it's smarter than guessing."

Fine… You're back to the caustic remarks huh? I bet you'd die without it. I slam my book shut after finishing the last word. That was such a nice way to start a day. I thought sarcastically.

Ironically, he did help to distract me from the issue until break. I was casted back into the fog I stepped out of for lessons.

Reminded of that issue, I was sure what I said in the morning were just words of courtesy to comfort the messenger who is caught between the two of us. After all, it was not her fault and she was just trying to help, why tear another friendship for this distant acquaintance?
'Acceptance', 'forgiving' and 'forgetting' were terms that belonged a world far away from this that Kara and I shared. 'It was just a misunderstanding...'A timorous voice spoke in my head and faded out.

"Misunderstanding?" I muttered to myself in disbelief. Yeah! So much of a misunderstanding that you don't even dare to tell it into my face? Fury coarse through my veins.

A settled heart deals issues justly, a calm mind thinks through thoroughly. I took a deep breath.

After thinking through, it felt reasonable that she would not have dared to tell me directly, after all it turned from bad to worse over two years. I, too, would not have voiced out if it was me.

'But she pulled her friend away from you when she saw you on the stairs, remember?' That same voice which reminded me it was just a misunderstanding came back a hoarse whisper.

Yeah, she did… So many times before… My conscience added thoughtfully.

A new sense of anger surged through me. How innocent that lie that would sound to everyone! So you think I'm that naïve to fall for such a terrible act? I mused.

I stalked my way up the fleets of stairs. The tiring six fleets of stairs suddenly became a breeze with that issue clogging up my brain’s capacity. Maybe this was a good way to train up my stamina. I thought. Perhaps, such was the ultimatum to slimming down, I thought. I felt the corners of my lips turning slightly into a small grin.

Guess being doubtful of every issue does contribute to creating a better built. I hid the smile under my emotionless mask. Lessons was about to resume, and once again, I was the normal girl at the corner of the classroom who was being ignored by all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm

I remember this! xD
This is the old stuff!
Back to top Go down
WaywardWiccan
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
WaywardWiccan

Female Join date : 2010-12-27

Character sheet
Name:

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Wow, I love it. I really want to know what's going on between this girl and Kara. It's intriguing really. It could be anything. But instead of guessing I will wait till you tell me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:51 am

Erm.. yeah Katie, it's somewhat old But it's currently on hold because of my final year exam preparations. I will come back to this story when I begin on Door.

Wayward: Eh... Actually, this is a one shot story. I was too pissed off at that time so I wrote that. It's my life actually, just that the names are replaced.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Shew. "Dislike"

And, yea, school's started back up here and Algebra is going to kill me. I don't know if I can get on as much either. lol
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 am

Algebra? which aspect of algebra? the simple algebraic expressions or trigo algebras? ><
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Haha. In America you have to take different Math classes to get into college.
Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry
And some people take Calculus in high school xD
So It's a year early for me to take it, but I'm getting ready to start taking Algebra I.
E[=
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh. But algebraic expressions are pretty simple if they don't include calculus, trigo and differentiation and intergration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Existence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Existence   Zero Existence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Existence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: Literature Classes - Creativity Section :: Stories-
Jump to: