House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Me and You for Eternity? I_vote_lcapMe and You for Eternity? I_voting_barMe and You for Eternity? I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Me and You for Eternity? I_vote_lcapMe and You for Eternity? I_voting_barMe and You for Eternity? I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Me and You for Eternity?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Being Marked
Emo Kitty

Female Join date : 2011-04-18

Character sheet
Name: Raven Blackheart
Affinity: Fire, Darkness

Me and You for Eternity? Empty
PostSubject: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm

This story is about a girl, Lilli Mae Vandom, who has found the love of her life, Ollie Sykes. Lilli Mae is involved in a car crash. She was on her own, and the person who hit her drove off straight after. When the Ambulance and police arrive, her body is no where to be found. When Ollie found out, he locked himself in his room, crying. He stopped eating, and drinking, he cut off all contact from the public.
At night, he kept seeing Lilli Mae. He thought he was going crazy, but he still loved her, and thought that it was a sign that she still loved him, even though she was no longer alive. He saw her night and day, in the exact same outfit, same hairstyle, she looked exactly the same as always. But he would never see her again.

This is the story from before the accident;

Chapter 1
Lilli Mae

I sat in the park with Tina and Flissie, my two best friends. We were chatting and giggling. I had a great day with Ollie that day, we walked down by the beach, then bowling, then lunch in one of the best restaurants in town. He always liked to treat me, i loved him for that. I loved him so much, i wanted no one else, ever. I was telling the girls about the day we had.
"I am so happy you found Ollie, he is the one for you" Tina said to me, her bright blue eyes were glinting in the setting sun, and her blonde hair looked ginger. It often went ginger in Autumn.
"He is such a fine lookin' guy." Flissie added with her okie accent. She moved from Oklahoma five years ago, a green eyed, brown haired girl, who is now my best friend.
"I love him so much, i don't want to lose him" I told them
"You won't lose him, he's the perfect guy." Flissie said to me, hugging me. Tina joined in the hug.
"It's getting late, we should go home now" I said to the girls. We walked out the park, and said goodbye before going our separate ways.
I walked along the path, it was dark now, and i didn't have to be home for another hour, but i kept to my usual route home. I checked the road before crossing. |It was clear, so i walked. I was on my feet one moment, the next, i was down on the ground. I had been hit by a speeding car, i didn't hear it.
Everything went black. I couldn't hear, see, feel, or smell anything. I was dying. I was going to lose Ollie. I couldn't lose him, not now, i loved him too much to lose him right now.
I fell unconscious.

Ollie

I sat in my room after an amazing day with Lilli. I loved her so much. It was good to have a proper day together and not just an hour or two. It had been a great day, my favorite part had to be bowling, we laughed, kissed, cuddled, and had fun. I would never forget today. I would treat it like our last, i was always told to treat each day like my last, so i always do.
I sent her a message Hey Lil just wanted to say i had a great day with you today, one of the best ever. I wanted you to know that i love you, and i will always love you no matter what. I added loads of kisses at the end of the text too.
I put my phone down on my bedside desk and fell to sleep. I couldn't wait to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Being Marked
Emo Kitty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Chapter 2
Lilli Mae

I don't know what happened to me. I remember been close to death, then i woke up. I was Alive! But i didn't feel human no more. Something was wrong. I had an aching thirst, and my body felt different. I guess i'm in a coma. I tried breathing in, my nose hurt slightly, but i could smell more than ever before. i could feel air against my skin. I felt unusually warm, which was annoying me. I could hear the quietest whispers. I opened my eyes to a bright light. I shut them again soon after, and got up. I wasn't in a coma, where was I?
"Careful" I heard a voice. I didn't recognize it.
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice was shaky, my throat hurt more.
"I am Donovan Carlson. You can call me Don." He had Blond hair and greyish eyes. He was tall.
"What did you do to me?" I was scared, as he moved toward me
"I found you out in the street, dying, losing a lot of blood. I wasn't sure if you would survive if i changed you..."
"Changed me!?" I shouted, then brought a hand to my throat, it hurt badly.
"You are now a Vampyre Fae. You are no longer human. I changed you because i wanted you to have a second chance in life. I rarely change people. I have only changed my wife, and two others."
"Where are they?" I said, then i heard footsteps and looked toward the door. The two women and the guy who walked in were beautiful. I didn't belong here.
"This is my wife Lucinda." He said as a dark haired and dark eyed woman walked toward him. She had pale skin, like the rest of them.
"Hello, nice to meet you" She said with a gentle smile.
"Hi" I whispered.
"I'm Amelia" A tall blond hair green eyed girl walked toward me with a huge grin on her face. "Whats your name?"
"Lilli Mae" I replied.
"Nice to meet you, call me Ami" She said back to me.
"And this is Jackson." Don motioned over to a tallish brown haired blue eyed guy.
"Hi." He said deeply, not really paying much attention.
"Thanks for saving me and nice to meet you all, but i best be going home now." I said to them all and got off the table.
"You can't go home, your family and friends think your dead. They now think your body is at the morgue. You need to return there tomorrow morning for your funeral. You must lay in the coffin, then, before they lock it, get out and we will bring you back here."
"I can't go back home?" I wanted to cry now, but i couldn't.
"I'm afraid not." Don said to me.
I couldn't see Ollie ever again. That was going to kill me. I couldn't bear not seeing him.
Ami moved forward to comfort me. "Here, you need to drink this" She handed me a glass with blood, i drank it, and it tasted good to my surprise.
"Ami, take Lilli to her new room, we will introduce her to her new life after the funeral." Don told Ami.
I followed her up the stairs to a huge room, it was white, and there was a king size bed, walk in wardrobe which seemed to go on forever, and a work desk. It was huge.
"All our rooms have everything we need. I will take you shopping for clothes, shoes, make up, hair stuff, everything you want for your room. Come to mine tonight, we can watch tv, dvds, and get to know each other."
"Okay" I smiled and followed her. I think i will get on well with Ami, but i was still upset.

Ollie

It has been five days since Lilli died. I haven't stopped crying, I have barely slept. My heart has been ripped out my chest, never to be returned. I haven't eaten, drank or spoken to anyone. I have been in my room since i found out about Lilli's death. I ignored texts from those who text me, i ignored calls too. I refused to let people come in to see me. I will attend the funeral. I wanted to say a proper good bye to Lilli. All i wanted was to see her once more. I know that is impossible, but i have to.
I wanted to get out of Nashville, it was driving me crazy. I wanted to leave with Lilli but i can't, she is gone from my life forever. I will leave soon, on my 18th birthday, in a couple months, with her in my memory forever. I would return each year on her birthday to visit her grave, leave flowers for her, tell her i love her. I will always love her, she is my girl.
I lay back on my bed, crying my eyes out, wanting Lilli to be with me so i can hug her, and tell her i'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:54 pm

So interesting. A very different story indeed. I look forward to more!! xDD It may seem dead, but school is getting ready to end for me, and the lit section shall be brought back to life again! bahaha.
I love your story, so keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Being Marked
Emo Kitty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 am

Thank youu sooo much lol
Yeah School ends for me at end of June
Would be nice to have more people round here
I will upload some more soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Great! <3 I can't wait for more. Awesome work. xDD
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:11 am

The chapters are kinda of short but I enjoyed it, it was certainly an interesting and refreshing change from what I normally read. Praises to you and keep up the good work.

PS. I like the names you chose for your characters:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and You for Eternity?   Me and You for Eternity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and You for Eternity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Of Night :: Literature Classes - Creativity Section :: Stories-
Jump to: