House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

Female Join date : 2010-09-05

The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 am

I pulled into my yard and saw Charlie already there. Bella still wasn't talking to me. I grabbed the Mexican food out of the back seat and slammed the door, leaving her in the car. Maybe the door was a wake up call because she hadn't moved until it clicked into the lock.

What was I doing? Shouldn't I be home, crying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 am

I followed Jacob into his small kitchen. We got there before most of the other guests, so we put the food in the fridge. I said hi to Billy and went over to talk to my dad for a minute.
" Are you and Jake like a thing now? "
" Yeah. " I put on a fake smile. I was getting better at lying, but he didn't seem to notice the pause.
" What happened to Edward? " He snorted.
" He' leaving for college and it wouldn't have lasted. " I looked down at the ground.
" Since when? "
" Since we got into a fight. Dad can we talk later? "
" Sure, Bells. " He sipped his drink and went over to talk to Billy.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 am

I watched from a distance as Bella talked to her dad and I say him walk off after a minute or so. I wondered if he knew about Cullen, yet. I didn't want to break it to him, but somebody probably would or they would just leave so he would assume he went with the rest of them. Either way I had to prepare Charlie for other things. Things that might hurt him more than Bella's ex fiance lying dead somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

went into the kitchen, stealing a nacho and grabbing some water for myself.
I didn't notice when Bella walked in until she kissed my neck.
My mouth desperately found hers. I picked her up and put her on the counter so she wouldn't have to strain. I slid the bags of chips out of the way, our breathing getting hard.
" Sorry. " I looked up and saw Seth Clearwater, retreating rather quickly.
" Maybe we should wait. " I looked up embarrassed.
She panted. " Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 am

She jumped to the floor and went out the back door. Seth came back. " Did I miss something? " He was hesitant.
" No. " I looked down stealing another nacho.
" Were you about to... you know? "
" No... I don't know. "
" On the counter? Really, Jake? "
" Shut up, kid. "
" She know about him? "
I nodded and nodded at Sam as he walked in along with Emily.
" What do we do? " I asked. We had a killer on the loose.
" We have to start shifts again. "
I slammed my hand down. " Man, this sucks. "
" Do you want Bella dead or not? "
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 am

" How could you say that? "I glared.
" Calm down. "
" Jake. " Seth began. " You know I'll do anything for you guys. I didn't mean it that way. "
" I know kid. " I touched his shoulder.

I was outside embarrassed. Emily and Sam inside dropping off food. I saw Kim and smiled.
" Sup, vampire girl? "
I smiled. " Quil! "
" Where you been? " He laughed and picked my up.
" You know, around. "
" You need to visit more often. "
" I will be here, nothing stopping me. "
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 am

What do you mean? "
" Well I'm not with Edward. I can be here all I want and I plan on it. "
" That's good. I have to go drop this in the fridge, I'll catch you later. "
I watched him walk away. What was there to drop off if he was only carrying an already opened drink?

" Okay, Jake you stay at Bella's. I will have Embry running shift around Forks with Collin and Brady they need the training anyway. "
" What do you mean at Bella's? "
" Around her house, in her room. Whatever. "
" I like the second option better. " I volunteered.
" I don't want details. " Sam said as he held up his hand. The screen door slammed and we all shut up in case it was Charlie. It was Quil.
" I was just talking to Bella. "
" Yeah? " Jared said, as he came up behind Quil, making him drop his grape soda on the floor. Quil was all about grape soda.
" Dammit Jared. " He bent down to clean up the mess.
" Sorry, I didn't mean to spill the sacred drink. " He put his hands in prayer position.
" Back to shifts. "
" Why are we running shifts? " Quil asked.
I looked at him shocked. " You don't know? "
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 am

" No, but I guess Bella broke up with Edward because she said she was going to be here more often. " He grinned.
" She is, she's with me. "
" And you didn't tell me?! I feel offended. "
" Quil, "Sam spoke up. " We need to start shifts, again. "
" Why? "
" We have a killer on the loose. "
" Again, why didn't you tell me? "

Everyone was inside. Emily had came back out, but was temporarily gone. I sat on the ground and watched the sky change, going darker. Not everyone had arrived yet. Some people stared at me curiously, expecting something else. What did they want? Me to get on the ground in the fetal position, crying my eyes out? I wouldn't do that. That was for later...

" You don't know who... what it killed? " I asked. Where had he been? But then again, I hadn't known until a couple of hours ago.
" No. Who was it? " Quil's eyes darkened. He didn't like death even if it was someone we knew and hated. If he killed it, it was fine.
Sam spoke before me. " A Cullen. " He didn't say which one, which was okay because Quil started laughing.
" You guys are funny. " He laughed. My eyes widened.
" Huh? "
" You think I'm going to fall for that? You really had me going for a minute. "
" Quil, we're not joking. "
" You even sounded like we were about to die, you should be in movies. "
" QUIL! " I stormed. " We are not joking! "
He froze. " You mean?... " We all nodded.
" Which one? "
" Why do you think Bella can be here? " Seth spoke up.
" Edward Cullen. " He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:32 am

I nodded and we all looked down. I may not have liked Edward, I snorted as I thought his name. No one acknowledged or told me to stop being rude. But the doctor, Carlisle wasn't as bad as we thought. He had healed me after the war with the newborns. He was more reasonable than I would have thought. He put up with me, no matter what I threw at him. Dr.Fang, mostly. He had smiled.
He was too nice, nicer than he was given credit for, I wish I had been nicer to him. But I couldn't apologize now. They were probably all gone.
" So what do we do? Do the Elders know? "
" Some of them do, we are going to tell them later. We can't risk Charlie overhearing. "
That was reasonable, he would be all over Bella if he found out that Cullen was dead.
" So shifts. " I said, trying to get back onto topic.

I wondered how long it would take for Quil to do whatever he was doing. Now that I thought about it, all the guys in the pack had disappeared. Were they all in the kitchen? I started walking for the house.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:32 am

I opened the door silently, hoping they couldn't hear me. But most likely they did, that was a stupid thing to think. All the moving and talking stopped as soon as I touched the handle. Without thinking I lost it and ran; away from the house away from them. I just let the door slam and ran for it.

I froze, what was that? I bounded for the door, opening it slightly. I could smell Bella's scent on the handle and I could see her running through the night. I growled a little and ran after her. I caught up to her in a second, but I didn't pull her to a stop. " What are you doing? " I watched her cheeks flush from the exhaustion.
" Running. "
I rolled my eyes. So Bella to answer a question with the obvious answer. " I can see that. Why? "
" Because I'm bored. "
Even if her lies were getting better, that wasn't the reason. I was going to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 am

I collapsed somewhere, Jake along side me. The tears falling, as I broke down.
" Bella, are you okay? " He asked.
" No, I'm not okay. "
" You still love him. "
" No, I love you. "

I felt something in me snap as I watched her. This wasn't right. She didn't deserve this.
" Bella, please don't cry. "
" Make love to me! "
I recoiled a little, I felt the stiffness in my jeans as I got down on my knees beside her. " Bella, I'm not sure. "
" Please. " She begged.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Third Former
Third Former
Hex

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 am

" Bella..." I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't control what was going on in my mind. Or my jeans. Suddenly my jeans were getting tight and my breathing was labored; the throbbing was painful and I needed this. I sat on the ground next to her and watched her crawl over to me. I laid her down on her back, gently and swung my leg over her, straddling her hips. I put my weight on my arms as I bent to kiss her. I kissed Bella the way a lover did. In that one kiss, I saw everything. Those late mornings. Soft tender kisses.
I slowly pushed her shirt up her stomach, kissing her soft skin. She closed her eyes. I would be gentle. But Bella was as delicate and small as a flower...and I was big and hard, how was I ever going to fit inside her without causing her pain? She seemed to read my mind, must have been the worry on my face. " Jake, " She whispered. " I love you. " She stroked my cheek and reached forward to unbutton my jeans. I bit my lip for a second, but I gave in. You know that place between love and submission? I'm so totally there.
Back to top Go down
Kila
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
Kila

Female Join date : 2010-09-20

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 pm

please write more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myyearbook.com/nickname-scooter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}   The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Charm {Jacob&Bella}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2