House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Welcome to the House of Night Fan Forum!!

Click Log In if you're already a member, or Register if this is your first time here.

Happy Posting!!
Blessed Be
House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the House Of Night Novels created by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Here, you can discuss each book of House Of Night and each individual characters etc. And also you can role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact Us - honfanforum@gmail.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:14 am
Top posters
VampyreFreak (3778)
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_vote_lcapDreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_voting_barDreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie (2948)
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_vote_lcapDreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_voting_barDreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
calico (2263)
natshane (1789)
Namine+Roxas (1749)
ML3 (1217)
Kila (1066)
*~Dreamer~* (1037)
!lunerflower! (946)
Havoc (661)
Latest topics
» insert.awesomitasticamongus.word.here.and.you've.got.this.thread xD
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm by Katie-la

» Dreamer's Poetry
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm by Katie-la

» What you last did
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am by natshane

» finsh the sentence ( game)
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am by natshane

» Look Around
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am by natshane

» Have you ever........(game)
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am by natshane

» If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» what are you listening to right now?
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am by natshane

» Last Thing You Watched
Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am by natshane

Dreamer's Poetry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Female Join date : 2010-06-11

Character sheet
Name: Adrianna
Affinity: Hobby: Writing

Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 am

I was used to be obsessed with Twilight, but yeah, still obsessed with vamps. and Initially I wanted to be a blood-related researcher, discovering cures for blood disorders, somehow that didn't work out.

Hmm, I can totally see you as an 'appreciator' for unique colours. The way you described lighting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Female Join date : 2009-06-16

Character sheet
Name: Dreamer (Left); Sky (Right)
Affinity: Power Tapping and Invisibility (both)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am

yellow isn't very unique IMO. ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am

Hey, every colour should be appreciated!

Hey Ger, it's morning!
Haha, gtg, TTYL!
Back to top Go down
* ashton*
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
* ashton*

Male Join date : 2011-07-13

Character sheet
Name: jay
Affinity: water,

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

............................. every color but pink........ XD
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

pink can be pretty too. i like using hot pink for writings. striking colour, since red is for marking and yellow is too bright.. I do use orange though, but don't like the shade much, so i stick to pink.

sorry, i fell asleep in front of the computer last night lol
Back to top Go down
* ashton*
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
* ashton*

Male Join date : 2011-07-13

Character sheet
Name: jay
Affinity: water,

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

lol i do that all the time, and the only reason i dont like pink is because its not man enough XD
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Haha, I'm not really much into pink either, I preferred purple, Razz

In which, how does our profile name colour changes again?
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 am

Same way our rank does.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Blockade

Agonized by a barricade of unseen force,
locking tongue, hiding speech.
Coercing tingling senses to be at ease,
leading soul into eternal cutting silence.

Intimidated by an overwhelming emotional rush,
tightening throat, freezing voice.
Pacifying flaming passions to smoldering fire,
fracturing the only means of expression.

Frantically fumbling 'round for a way out,
tripping feet, crossing eyes.
Hammering heart heightened by fears,
not anymore when words start to flow!
~Ger.

A/N: A weekly update. lol. this is all my poor mind can conceive! how pathetic... Anyways, I'm just posting because I want to explain, but you'd have guessed from this write, why i didn't write. lol.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Being Chosen by a Cat
Being Chosen by a Cat
Katie-la

Female Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am

Blockade,

Your choice of words and use of punctuation really made this poem, gripping.
It had you stopping and absorbing the words for what they were.

And I really like the message in this. One of your best.

I pictured it as the beginning of a great story...Some sort of struggle was happening here.

That's just me though.

What were your intentions?
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am

The Piano II

Wooden pieces,
black and white.
Each similar,
yet different.
When down together,
creates a mood.
You'll always know
what it tells off,
even without lines
to tel the tale.
~Ger.

A/N: This isn't a revised version of the original write -- The Piano, this is an ORIGINAL by itself. ENJOY~
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am

Hey kaitie! long since i last met you on here!
First and foremost, i've to apologize. For what? you may ask. Go check your thread and you'll know ><
I and Nate practically converted it to a chat box. ><

Thanks (: Encouraging, esp for someone with a block.
Well 'blockade' just means to be blocked so yea. I had a writer's block on while writing that. i ain't normally writing with such affixed lines (refer to second line of each stanza, equal number of syllables).
Hate blocks, but once they're away, i get a rush of ideas. but today was different... all i could come up with was a write about the piano (again) ><
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 am

Better than Peer

Never have thine hear,
heard anything as near,
to a loyal friend to dear!

I can so much tear,
for a statement so queer,
to mine deaf ears!

You vanquish thy greatest fear,
as if drowned under beer,
Oh, how can I thank you, e'er?
~Ger.

A/N: lousy rhyme here, but i got influenced from listening to too much Shakespeare rofl. Honestly, I can hear all the characters conversing in that queer language at the back of my mind, tempting me to use their tongue! What 'knavery' and 'thou art translated!' >< okay i shouldn't go on, i won't need to sleep other wise.

And regarding your comment (think it was on your thread), it's not exactly ALL YEAR round. it's just that our holidays are split up.. and yeah.. bits and pieces. so it seems less like a holiday... but still is. anyways, it makes you anticipate it a lot, even though it's short. it doesn't feel that short when it comes to the final year. the holidays seem longer than the schoolling days... but anyway, it doesn't really make a difference because actually,,, time just passes by REALLY fast. in a blink of an eye, i only have 96 days to my final year exam... back then when the term just begun, i had 112 days, now only 2 digit left! that's how fast it is! it feels like yuo're just going to school everyday... and then studying.. revising, tests.. MORE tests and MORE tests and MORE revision and MORE tests. you just keep going.. and before you know it, the final years is here.
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 am

Hi Katie, Hi Ger!

Blockade - Wow, the emotions in this piece is simply alluring, I would say it's vivd, and I don't care that it's your weekly update, darn it's good! And I do agree with Katie, the choice of words are also impressive, as always, your writing awed me! I really love this one!

The Piano 2- Is it yet another coincidence that I was crying watching the Last Song yesterday because Miley Cyrus played the piano in her dad's funeral?

Better than Peer - Razz You know I thought it was written Better than Peter Razz But I don't think the rhymed sucked at all! In fact it sounded like one of those highly expressive classic poems, which they tend to have a certain adrenaline-ish vibe to it. Do I make sense? LOL. It felt like you're shouting out the words with such power that it amuses me, although there's no ! mark, lol.

PS. This poem reminded me of William Shakespear (I don't know why, haha)
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 am

Blockade: to read it again now, i do see how it seems to convey so much. but then, i was just literally frantically trying to find words to form lines, and lines to form stanzas, and stanzas to form a poem lol. just so that my block won't suffocate me ><

The Piano II -- idk, i just have this obsession over pianos. i can write on and on about it. endlessly. all about it's beauty. there're so many things to talk about it yet! i've only touched on the structure. but gosh, it's just perfect, holy, divine, nymph (sorry, shakespeare AGAIN. lol)

Better than Peer -- Holy! what in heaven is that word 'adrenaline' supposed to mean? i looked it up. it says he hormone epinephrine extracted from animals or prepared synthetically for medicinal purposes.. in which i don't get. sounds so bio to me rofl. my bio was stuck at sec2... at the heart and valves only lol. i take phy/chem. bio sounds pretty familiar yet foreign to my ears.

and if you've noticed, i used 'hear' which is followed by 'heard' in the next line. and then i had a typo somewhere through. lol. but yea. i was passionate. always loved my english teacher. but never thought she'd think me as such! i mean.. i'm normally just a nobody... like really, nobody. a somebody that nobody remembers, so that makes me a nobody. ahha, i like that oxymoron-ism in there. Very Happy

Anyways, that's besides the point. but this poem was out of my appreciation to the teacher i wrote 'the proud secretary' to.

Ahha, because i was writing it while listening to shakespeare... and had a part of myself devoured or taken whole by shakespeare! i don't even think that was what I wrote. scary much? >< but it is. ahha. another contradictions. love 'em. awesome contradictions. damn, i'm blabbering again. but whatever. stress needs to be blabbered out. blabber!
and that reminds me of Ke$ha's 'blah blah blah' rofl. 'stop talk-talk-talking that blah, blah, blah.' lol.

sorry for hurting your eyes for blabbering so much.

ahh yes, another thing is because i adopted his tongue 'thine', 'thy' and shakespeare is a world-renown play-writer if you remember, and all his writes, as far as i've known of, are all written in rhymes.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 am

oh, and there are 2 exclamation marks. 1st stanza last line and second stanza last line. ><
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 am

Regarding to the 'adrenaline' comment.

When I read the poem, it just gave me the sudden urge to rap, lol. As in exclaim out loud. And I do have that vibe when I read other poems with such rhyme and stanzas, haha.

I take all three Bio, Chem and Physics too, and I am getting bored with Bio, I'm currently studying Inheritance and Variation, both in which I can't wrapped my head around,what's with chromosomes and mutations and discontinuous and continuous variation, dang. I'm having a major case of headache.

I just came back from school and I spent 90 minutes during the Chinese Essay Writing Competition, now because I had run out of brain juice, my head hurt even more.

Sigh....

And you really do remind me of Shakespear, haha:D
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 am

it's Shakespeare. ><

i don't take bio. my bio is stuck at the heart/ artery/ valves/ blood... that's all i remember. something about cells. chromosomes... err.. DNA. blah. i can't rmb. what i remember most vividly was when i tested for DNA. lab tests. fun. >< always are.
i take phy/chem. i'm a noob who takes subjects only. lol.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 am

On the Beat

Elegant movements,
with soothing tunes to follow.
Eloquent language,
without need for verbal words.
Only auditory senses,
visual capability,
and a mind ready
to be filled with
artistic images.
~Ger.
A/N: NOTE! NOTE! NOTE! IT'S JUST A RANDOM POEM!! ><
but yes, it still is, regardless of whether '><' is there.

Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 am

I do take all subjects, it's a package for my stream. i used to be so passionate about bio, but now, I'm loving chemistry even more, it's just that the last few chapters about heat / thermal is kinda....yawn....

On the beat - It does sound random! And you know what I thought of? Piano Razz
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am

physics owns butts ><
always. whether it's kinematics/ heat/ pressure, whatever it is manz!

On the Beat -- This is a poem about dance lol. the elegance of dance etc.

Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

Outrageous

__And I thought we were progressing!
Just witnessed seconds ago,
a mother sending her little boy
of no older than twelve over,
to get an elderly waitress,
to clear their dirty tables!

__They may be working for an income,
but they aren't here to slave for us!

__Put yourself in their shoes,
and you will think thrice before
you even part your lips and
allow those uncivilized, domineering
words to fall from between them!
~Ger.

__ represents paragraph (the usual 'two finger spacing' kind of heading of each paragraph) this forum cannot read.
Back to top Go down
natshane
High Priestess
High Priestess
natshane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 am

Yeah! I hate inequity! I was just talking (debating) about it with my parents. What the heck? So what if they are not as rich as you? Or they are not CEO'S or Supervisors? They should be equally treated with pride and like others. I hate those kind of people who judge people through their outer appearance, those are shallow people. (Outburst.....pardon me)

Without waitress, garbage man, cleaners and people with that sort of job, who is there to help maintain our cleanliness? Or to serve our needs? Dang people.

Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

Opened Palms
-Dreamer

Lacking in words
to convey my moods.
Outburst of lines,
that fails to define.
I am far too short
of vocabulary in my pot,
to fill in the gaps,
that my limits can't tap,

I wish miracles can happen,
so all that I've learnt,
can be applied next instant,
without contemplation,
and the eventual resignation,
to the fate I so often
blame my blemished records on.

Language with artistry,
only make speeches flowery,
never the grades of glory.
Despair, I do desperately fumble,
hoping lines poured in this,
will do my effort justice.

Oh do I beseech the havens,
the Gods, the spirits, and ravens,
grant not of anything else to me,
but photographic memory.
It is all I desire, and long to caress.
And every essence of my success.

A/N: I strayed off a little.. somewhere. I just thought and wrote.
But i really still need help writing a poem to that teacher. please help me!!!!
and yes, that is what i long for, what i desire, what i GREED for. I want it, so i can do her, and every other tutor proud... including my parents, who tutored me when i was young.
i want it! RAWR! okay childish~
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Losing Two Friends
Losing Two Friends
*~Dreamer~*

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 am

yea. not so much of inequality though, just with their attitudes... zero appreciation for what others do for them. ASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Poetry   Dreamer's Poetry - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Poetry
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next